+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 98 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: School House Rock

That picture of Maveno a few pages back just traumatized me for life. Thanks guys.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

My description is streetwalker.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai5925
    That picture of Maveno a few pages back just traumatized me for life. Thanks guys.
    It's the strangest thing... and I'm being very honest here. Funnygirl and I went back and forth in PM about this supposed pic of me that was posted. She told me it was in post #117.
    I do not see a picture in that post. Honestly.. I dunno if it's my computer or what...but I see NO PIC!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Try post 121.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

FORT Fogey

I broked my orange crayon . Now how is I going to draw my punkins.

Guess I might have to work on my homework instead.

Halloween weekend homework how depressing.

I think we should all join in in a rousing renditon of Little Bunny Foo Foo. For those who don't know it is a children's song about a rabbit who keeps bopping mice on the head, so a witch turns him in to a goon. Seems appropriate for this kindergarten class.
    Last edited by charfred; 10-30-2004 at 12:53 AM.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Microscopic Rabbit Foo Foo was leaping everyplace around the woodlands, picking up the rodents that live in the forest and dealt a blow to them on the cranium.

The beautiful fictional creature that flies around doing good toward others came to the Microscopic Rabbit Foo Foo and she told him: "Microscopic Rabbit Foo Foo, I never would like to see you picking up the rodents that live in the forest and dealing blows to them on the cranium again. If this unfortunate incident happens again three more times, I will wave my fictional magic wand and transform you into a thug hired to intimidate or harm opponents.

Very rocket scientist interpretation of the song SurvivorGirl.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

ok yall im back...decided i would be advanced for once and check out the local universitys...lots of windows i can break there. and cars to egg!

little bunny foo foo was hopping through the forest. Picking up the field mice and bopping them on the head. Along came a fairy to spoil litte bunny foo foos fun so little bunny foo foo bopped her on the head. the end

+ Reply to Thread