+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanic - The Game

chrisdevine
    By pm, I have not recieved many votes, I am going to give more time to get the votes in.

colby_d
    I voted! And Team 1, just letting you know what I voted for as Team Name; "Team Iceberg"

chrisdevine
    team 1 - vonner or colby. please now vote in the thread for who you want as your leader.

team 2 - cahalanmac or spoose. please now vote in the thread for who you want as your leader.

the names are still up for grabs. I will leave you guys in charge of that, let me know when you reach a conclusion.

Whoever has the most votes in the thread for each team will lead.

The challenge will be posted @ midnight on saturday (technically sunday) You will be given 48 hours to complete the challenge. Good Luck.
    Last edited by chrisdevine; 11-27-2004 at 01:11 AM.

I'm confused. First, I thought I was on team #1? Second, are only spoose and myself suppose to vote for team #2, or are others suppose to vote for one of us? The same goes for team #1, do we vote for either cahalanmac or cobly, or do they only vote.

chrisdevine
    ahh the power of the edit. sorry vonner lol didnt mean to confuse you. Everyone will vote inside the thread.

FairytaleDREAMS
    I'd love to play but I think it would be bad because I live in a totally different timezone - New Zealand.. plus all empty spots are gone

Alright, I voted a while ago via PM, but I'll post it here too.

I voted for cahalanmac to be Captain.

(And I'm all for the name Spankey!!)
    Don't let the small things sweat

Quote Originally Posted by Vonner
    I'm confused. First, I thought I was on team #1? Second, are only spoose and myself suppose to vote for team #2, or are others suppose to vote for one of us? The same goes for team #1, do we vote for either cahalanmac or cobly, or do they only vote.
    I think Chris just means that everyone else in the teams voted and that only you four are left...
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

cahalanmac
    I vote for spoose to be capitan

Still not sure if I should vote or not, but since the nominees for team 2 voted I will as well. I vote for colby as our team leader, and I like the name "Team Iceberg" as well.

+ Reply to Thread