+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanic - The Game

Do we post them here? Is it one per team or one per person? I was confused by that part...
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

post it. Its your final statement, say whatever you may have missed, or wish to say. Speak now or forever hold your peace.
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Still confused....asking same as Cosky. One post per team? One post per person?
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

one post per team.
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

ok the game will resume on january 5th, on that day I need the final statements posted.

1. HDluey
    2. Colby
    3. FRee2b
    4. goodying
    5. smitty
    6. Super Goten
    7. Spoose
    8. charfred
    9. Kai
    10. coksy
    11. SG
    12.kraziladi
    13.memol

Sorry folks, the Titanic has already left the docks. I guess you could attempt to swim to catch it, but it's not likely to happen. Be on the look out for a few passengers that were tossed over already while you swim.

On to the game...

Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi
    Still confused....asking same as Cosky. One post per team? One post per person?

I'd hate to post a smart remark and have it speak for the team if we only get one.

EACH TEAM only gets one final statement.

As team leader I will post our final statement.

Team IceBerg Final Statement
    First let's review this little contest. Let's see what each team has used to defend their music.

Big Band
    Quote Originally Posted by free2b_a_skwerl
    Our teams music is better because Techno is for robots!
    Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorGirl
    Team Spankey's music is SOOOOOO much better. It takes a lot of talent to be part of a big band. And techno music is just computerized.

And big band music is much easier on the ears.
    Techno
    Quote Originally Posted by cahalanmac
    uuuhhh, big band music doesn't have any cool lights or sound effects, boooorrring!
    Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    Techno is good because it is a "cold" type of music (all with the robotic sounds ) and the Titanic was surrounded by iceberg so it was cold around.

Big Band is not as original because it was popular not long after the Titanic and so it kind of goes with it. Ours is much more thought of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonner
    This choice is obvious.

Techno is much, MUCH better than Big Band. For one thing it's a lot more convenient. If your going to listen to live Big Band music you need a band, a 'Big' band. On the other hand you need just a good synthesizer to listen to some live techno. Much easier, and it saves more room for passengers on board the Titanic.

Techno is a better music to dance too as well. Dancing to Big Band music is very formulaic and the same every time. The same tired routine song, after song, after song. Where as techno, it's free form for everyone to express themselves in a unique way. The dance to techno can be, and usually is new, different, and fresh each time.

Techno is far superior to Big Band!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty
    Big Bands (Yawn....) are this: [pictures not included]

Techno (Raves) is like this: [pictures not included]
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty
    MYSTERY SCIENCE RULES!!!!

TECHNO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cahalanmac
    Big band sux becuase you can only dance one kind of way to it, while with titechno, you can be pretty creative

As you can see, by the shear numbers of it, Team IceBerg has made a much stronger case for their music selection. But, that's not all. The real kicker has yet to be mentioned. That's the usefulness of each music. Big band has two or three things it's useful for, while techno has many more uses.

What can you use big band for? Relaxing, dancing, listening to.

What can you use techno for? Relaxing, dancing (in many forms and styles by the way), listening to, to promote consumer products in TV/Radio commercials, to pump up an audience during the pre-game festivities of a sporting event, and I'm sure there are many, many more.

It's an easy choice. Just look at the fact presented in this thread. Techno > Big Band.

I LOVE KATAMARI!
    YOU LOVE KATAMARI!
    WE LOVE KATAMARI!

<- The Shark Is This
    ^
    | THERE HE IS!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread