+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The FORT Versipellis

PSi
    sounds like fun.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

ANGEL OF DEATH
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

sweet pic mav...ok question...when the wolfs...kill...they are killing 3 people...or they are all decidieding on one...confused me with rule number 2...something about a tie...i dont that part.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    The FORT Versipellis Rules

I would just like to start off by thanking you all for joining the game so quickly. Now off to the rules.

1. At the beginning of the game I will randomly choose 3 people to be the Versipellis (werewolves). They will remain the Versipellis throughout the entire game.

2. At the beginning of the game I will also choose one medicus (doctor).

3. The round will start with the three Versipellis PMing the name of a person the want to 'kill.'

4. The Versipellis will each PM seperatly but they can discuss it as a group. In case of a tie the person the first person who is choosen by one of the Versipellis will be 'killed.'

5. While the Versipellis are choosing who they want to 'kill,' the medicus will PM me the name of the person they want to "cure," they can't vote for themselves. If the medicus cures the person the Versipellis was going to 'kill,' that person would be safe.

6. In addition there will be a seer who, while the werewolves are off killing and the medicus is off curing, will PM me asking the identity of one of the remaining players. The seer wants to keep their indentity a secret for if they tell the group or make it the least bit obvious, they will surely be killed by the werewolves.

7. Those people not choosen as a Versipellis, medicus, or Seer will be the civus (citizens).

8. After I get the PMs necessary from the three Versipellis, the Medicus, and the Seer, I will announce who is 'killed,' and must leave the game.

9. The remaining players will then discuss in the thread for 24 hours on who they think the three Versipellis are. During this time the Versipellis don't want to make it obvious that they are the wolves or else they will surely be killed. In addition the seer doesn't want to make it obvious that they know who the Versipellis is or else they will be killed the next round. After the 24 hour discussion has ended, the civus, medicus, and seer will PM me regarding who they think the Versipellis is (you will only be voting for one of the three). The Versipellis will also be voting but they will be voting for people they obviously know aren't the Versipellis to cast suspicion off of them.

10. The votes will be revealed and the person who gets the most votes will be 'killed,' and we will find out if they were a Versipellis, a medicus, the seer, or a civus.

11. The game will continue again with the Versipellis PMing me with who they want killed, the medicus PMing me with who they want to cure, and the seer PMing me with the name of the person they want the identity of, while the civus, and the others (to blend in) talk about who they think the Versipellis is.

12. The game ends when either the three Versipellis are dead or there is at least one Versipellis and four others left.

If there is any questions PM me or ask them in the thread. I wish you good like, and hope you have fun! I will tell you in the thread after the roles have been selected.
    Couple questions.
    You say the 3 Versipellis can discuss among themselves. So they are aware who the other 2 are?

I don't understand the Seer and what they are allowed to ask.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I should put a link where I got that picture.. Here it is, LinkyDinky
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I wonder what I am.................
    I LOVE KATAMARI!
    YOU LOVE KATAMARI!
    WE LOVE KATAMARI!

<- The Shark Is This
    ^
    | THERE HE IS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DisFUN
    sweet pic mav...ok question...when the wolfs...kill...they are killing 3 people...or they are all decidieding on one...confused me with rule number 2...something about a tie...i dont that part.
    Say A, B, & C are the Versipellis. They each in the end will be sending me their own vote for who they want to 'kill.' They may want to act alone and vote for who they want, or they can talk it over with each other and agree on one person to vote on. In the end though, no matter what they did, A, B, & C ALL must send me a vote.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW
    You say the 3 Versipellis can discuss among themselves. So they are aware who the other 2 are?

I don't understand the Seer and what they are allowed to ask.
    Regarding the 3 Versipellis, they know who each other are.

Regarding the seer:

Each round, during the 24 hour period in which the Versipellis are suppose to kill and the medicus is suppose to cure, the seer must send me the name of one of the players in the game to find out their identity.

So say A=Civus B=Civus C=Versipellis D=Civus F=Medicus.

Round one the Seer may ask about the identity of person B, and I will tell them that they are a Civus. They may only ask about the indenity of one person per round. The Seer obviously wants to stay in the game like everybody else, but they still want to get rid of the Versipellis once they find out who they are. They don't want to flat out say who is what because then it may become obvious that they are the seer and the remaining Versipellis will go after them because as long as the Seer is out the Versipellis is at risk.

I really hope this explains everything better, if it doesn't just ask.

I will be picking the roles tomorrow so by then hopfully everybody will understand the rules.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Okay. Got it.

Thanks. Your answers cleared it up.
    Ready, set, GO!!

The Seer, Medicus, and three Versipellis have been choosen. If you havn't recieved a PM from me then you are a civus.

Make sure everybody reads the rules so they know the rules and their role in the game.

I will now ask the Versipellis to PM me who they want to kill, the Medicus to PM me who they want to cure, and the Seer to PM me who they want to find the identity of.

These will be due within 24 hours of today. So I have to get all these things listed above by Sunday at 12 PM EST.

+ Reply to Thread