+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Versipellis

LMAO na was kind of...wasnt sure of where FG stood. I knew it was up to her tho. you wana know whats funny...I really am ellergic to silver

That's funny!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

yeah i thought so too

Yeah for everyone who won! It took us a while but we pulled together and killed the wolf! Thanks to Maveno and Funnygirl for steering me in the right direction. It was fun playing with everyone, maybe I will see you around another game!

yeah yeah yeah. LOL good game play yard.

Great game, AI! Very fun!

I still don't believe that Maveno wasn't a werewolf though...
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

For ONCE I was innocent!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by DisFUNctional
    Well you got me congradulations 3 wolfs in a row. It was fun while it lasted thanks for the game AI. And MK sorry but like i was going to tell you i was the wolf gesh. Oh and i didnt kill you cause i knew who you were saving and when you were saving them...it was very sweet of you to give most of your saves to me. It ment alot so i didnt kill you. I didnt kill you FG cause i figured you were talking to MK and i could get some stuff out of her all to easyily. I do like how AI pinned mother and daughter against eachother...added a twist to make it harder for me LMAO. And also thank you for giving me the information about coksy. He was on our list of who we thought the seer was but yard and coolguy.
    BTW I'm a female. Who told you I was a seer? FG? I don't see who else it could be... and I told her not to tell anyone besides the group I had PMd to because I was suspecting you, Maveno or MKW as the third Versipellis.

At first I didn't have any strategy, but as soon as I learned who the first versipellis was (PSI) I started PMing the people I knew for sure were civus. It didn't work well long because most of those civus were dead or died that round, so it only left me and yard in an alliance. He suggested colby as a possible versipellis so I asked for his identity. In the meantime I studied everybody's voting history and came up with a group of 4 aditional civus, so I PMd them, including FG. It worked to kill the first two versipellis, but I only was able to read my PM telling me DisFUN was the versipellis 15 minutes after AIW announced my death so I couldn't use the info. I'm glad it wasn't needed.

Congratulation to the remaining civus
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

A message from the dead...

Great game AI, I enjoyed my short stay. Congrats to the winners.

Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    BTW I'm a female. Who told you I was a seer? FG? I don't see who else it could be... and I told her not to tell anyone besides the group I had PMd to because I was suspecting you, Maveno or MKW as the third Versipellis.

At first I didn't have any strategy, but as soon as I learned who the first versipellis was (PSI) I started PMing the people I knew for sure were civus. It didn't work well long because most of those civus were dead or died that round, so it only left me and yard in an alliance. He suggested colby as a possible versipellis so I asked for his identity. In the meantime I studied everybody's voting history and came up with a group of 4 aditional civus, so I PMd them, including FG. It worked to kill the first two versipellis, but I only was able to read my PM telling me DisFUN was the versipellis 15 minutes after AIW announced my death so I couldn't use the info. I'm glad it wasn't needed.

Congratulation to the remaining civus
    BTW, I am female.

+ Reply to Thread