+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Versipellis

The Seventh Death (Part 2)

Here are the results after the sevneth hanging and the tie-breaker between DisFUN & Coolguy. Good Luck to you to you both

1st Vote:
    DisFUN-From Yard

2nd Vote:
    Coolguy-From MKW

3rd Vote:
    Coolguy-From Starsprite

4th Vote:
    DisFUN-From Maveno

5th Vote:
    DisFUN-From FG

There you have it folks, DisFUN has been killed. Now let's see what DisFUN actually was.
    Versipellis!!!!!

You did it! You killed all three Versipellis (PSi, Colby, & DisFUN)! The only people whose idenity we don't know is the Medicus who was MKW.

So I hereby declare the winners of this game Maveno, Funnygirl, Yard, Coolguy, MKW, and Starsprite.

Thank you all for playing!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I KNEW IT!!!!!

knewitknewitknewitknewit!!!!!! !!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Well you got me congradulations 3 wolfs in a row. It was fun while it lasted thanks for the game AI. And MK sorry but like i was going to tell you i was the wolf gesh. Oh and i didnt kill you cause i knew who you were saving and when you were saving them...it was very sweet of you to give most of your saves to me. It ment alot so i didnt kill you. I didnt kill you FG cause i figured you were talking to MK and i could get some stuff out of her all to easyily. I do like how AI pinned mother and daughter against eachother...added a twist to make it harder for me LMAO. And also thank you for giving me the information about coksy. He was on our list of who we thought the seer was but yard and coolguy. Mavo you were up there till one of your coments kind of killed that...you know with hajin. so i didnt kill you...sadly i now see i should have you were a bigger threat then i gave you credit for. oh well for my second game i think i played it fairly good...tho wish i would have played it better. maybe not defendint the other wolfs so much...and voting for psi when everyone eles did...yeah kill my own wolf *shakes head* Oh well next time ill know better. and once again...MK dont kill me when ya get home for real its a freaking game...many times you have said if i was lieing i whould have hell to pay...in not so many words...it took all my will power not to give you an evil grin. But hey it was fun having the doc work for a wolf. Good game everyone you all played it well. *howls at the moon*

Woah. So that's it? hehe

Craazzzyyyyyy. Yay to Maveno, Funnygirl, Yard, Coolguy, MKW and me! We survived woohoo
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

My own KID!!!! Lied to me.
    I'm so glad you all figured it out.

She's grounded for the rest of the year!!!

Yep, she spent all morning trying to convince me that she wasn't the final wolf.
    Nice try kid, but you can't win them all!

LMAO did i put any thought in your head FunnyGirl...or were you simply amusing me in saying you didnt realy know?

Just letting you down easy my friend. That fall from the top must have made a huge thud huh?

lol... nope i knew i was out....with you questioning me i knew there was no chance for me. I knew i had mk and cause got mk to talk to star i had star on my side. (no officse star) so i just needed one more and knew i wasnt going to get it from mavo or yard you were my only chance LOL...But hey i had fun. AND AIW i dont think you picked randomly...i mean come on....you know me and MK are related and live in the same house...making her the doc and me a doc...it just reaks of set up.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    So, you weren't even nervous when I called you out immediately?? Crap, I even aimed a shotgun at your head!!! I KNEW it was you.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread