+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Amazing Race -- The Interactive Game II

Cool!!! We have a lot of people singing up this time around!!!! You guys won't be disappointed!!!! This game will make watching AR even more fun!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

hey im in....nothng like a little Fanitsy TAR

I have not tried one of these games before, but I love the Amazing Race. So I will give this a try!

anyone else?

Ya know I'm in!

I'll play.

i'll join...whats the maximum number of players on this game
    Last edited by Nikki_Brandon; 10-14-2004 at 04:49 AM.

There is no maximum number of players in my game. You play by selecting your AR teams after the offical rules have been posted.

AMAZING RACE INTERACTIVE GAME #2 OFFICIAL RULES

Welcome to The Amazing Race Interactive Game!!! This is a game created by me to make watching AR even more fun!!! To sign up, just reply to this message and select five teams and hope that they do very well!!! Your team selections must follow this criteria and to make things interesting, there is a new twist on team selection!!! This new twist will allow you to be more flexible with your teams.

Select 3 or 4 of the following co-ed teams:
    Adam/Rebecca
    Don/Mary Jean
    Freddy/Kendra
    Gus/Hera
    Hayden/Aaron
    Jonathan/Victoria
    Kris/Jon
    Lori/Bolo

Select 1 (or if you chosen only 3 co-ed teams, 2) of the following all male/female teams:
    Avi/Joe
    Lena/Kristy
    Meredith/Maria

Your initial selection is NOT set in stone. You will have opportunities during the game to change your teams!!!

Ok now, the rules!!!! Well, for the most part after you select your teams all there is left to do is to watch AR!!!

SCORING

You will be scored based on how well your teams do that week.

At this point, I want to be cautious, so you will see the complete scoring scheme in a later post but there are two scoring schemes that always applies in my game.

If one of your teams comes in first place, you will score 500 points. If there is a tie for first, you will receive 500 points for each first place team on your list.

If all of your teams survive elimination, you will receive 1000 points!!! (Elimination Legs Only)

FINAL LEG SCORING

If your team comes in first in the final leg, you will be awarded a 2500 point bonus!!! Second & Third place finishes are awarded at 1000 points each!!! If you have two teams remaining, you will be awarded two bonuses in this way.

BONUS POINTS

You will receive bonus points if certain criteria is met!!!

If you acquire 100% of the possible points for that leg, you will receive a 500 point bonus for your teams doing so well that week. That means, one of your teams must come in first (if there is a tie, all teams in the tie must be yours) and all of your teams must survive elimination. If a FF is used this leg, it must be used by one of your teams. This bonus only works in elimination legs.

If at anytime during the race all is left standing are your teams, you will receive 4500 points (final leg points for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd) plus 500 points for each leg remaining in the race (excluding the last leg) plus 500 points for each additional team you own after the third team. However, you will be eliminated from the game since there is nothing left for you to achieve. That's why you are getting your final leg points ahead of time (not to mention a hefty bonus)!!!

PENALTIES

None yet. This will be updated when AR airs!!!

Of course though, if you lose all 5 of your teams, the game is over. There is no penalty for losing all 5 teams, but you cannot score any more points!!!

CHANGING TEAMS

While are you are watching AR, you may feel that you want to include a team that is not on your list!!! Never fear, you can change your teams after episodes 1-3 air!!! When the results are posted up, just reply and tell me the new team you want and the team you want to give up. Here is the criteria for changing teams:

1. You may only change teams after episodes 1, 2, & 3 air. Once episode 4 airs, your teams are permanent.

2. You may only change one team per episode (thus a maximum of 3 changes is allowed).

3. You can only throw away a team if that team is still in the game!!! Eliminated teams you own are permanent!!!

4. You must still follow the 3/2 or 4/1 co-ed, all male/female criteria when switching.

5. For you West Coast people, you cannot make changes once the AR is airing in the East Coast!!! Thus, you cannot cheat by reading the show spoilers and then changing your teams accordingly!!! This goes for International people too!!! Once AR airs in the East Coast, no more changes are allowed!!!

That's just about it!!! Pick your five teams by replying to this message and enjoy watching AR!!!

If anyone else wants to play -- it is not too late, just reply with your team roster following the rules in the official rules.

+ Reply to Thread