Thread: Ruling Egypt

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Oooops... I read that wrong

I too vote for Colby.

And sorry Coksy!

PSi
    colby

I vote for Colby
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Votes:

Lotuslander - 1
    Haejin - 1
    Colby - 5

Just for Colby

FORT Fogey
    I vote colby for pharaoh

*Holds up big election sign that reads "Colby will dare-o To be our first Pharaoh!"*

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    this is going to be intersting to watch...
    You stole my smart quote!

Mmmhmm...just going with the flow.

COLBY FOR PHARAOH!!
    Gustav Holst was right!

We now have enough of the votes in. With a majority vote, Colby is our first Pharaoh. But this just wouldn’t be a FORT game without a couple of twists, now would it? Not to worry, there are only a couple of twists, and only this first one is really a twist; the others are more like wrinkles.

In ancient Egypt, the rule of a Pharaoh was generally short-lived, possibly due to the short life expectancy of the Ancient Egyptians. To this end, great pyramids were built and many stone carving, etchings, and engravings were made to keep the memory of each Pharaoh alive. Unfortunately, many died without pyramids or memory whatsoever. In the end however, their reigns were short, ending with their deaths. But according to Egyptian lore, their power was great during their reign and continued in death.

Unfortunately, death will come all but too quickly to our first Pharaoh, Colby. After his reign this week, he will be interred into his 12th Place grave. Congratulations to the other rest of you on making the Final 11, but don’t get comfortable yet.

Pharaoh Colby is still alive, and now has the power to curse three other players. Much like the nominations of Big Brother, a cursed player will be the will be appointed the next Pharaoh and then eliminated from the game after their round as Pharaoh, our equivalent of being voted out.

After the cursing ritual, a cleansing ritual will commence. The cleansing ritual will be a challenge involving the Pharaoh and the cursed players. If a cursed player wins the challenge, they will be cleansed of their curse. If the Pharaoh wins, all cursed players will remain cursed.

After the cleansing ritual, all uncursed players will vote for a new Pharaoh. The Pharaoh will have the option of not voting… but the benefits and downsides to that are are only privy to the Pharaoh. Pharaohs may AT NO TIME reveal these benefits, downsides, or the reasons they chose whether or not to vote. See? Not really a twist, just a wrinkle. Once a Pharaoh has been appointed, the current Pharaoh will be interred in his or her grave, and the next round shall begin.

Any questions? Ask them here, please , so everyone sees it. Pharaoh Colby, you may now select three players to curse.

Wow, that was quite a twist.

It sucks that Colby has to go like this, the whole thing was random.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

+ Reply to Thread