+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruling Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I put my faith in you to make a good showing. You're playing for the both of us you know. No pressure.

Go Fanatic!!!
    Thanks Funnygirl! Can you also cheer for me in The Amazing Online Race?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    Thanks Funnygirl! Can you also cheer for me in The Amazing Online Race?
    Are you high? Hell NO! I actually have a shot at making the finals in that. Besides, I have an alliance with my new best friend, Poopy Pants, and there is no way he would allow me to cheer on anyone other than myself.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Are you high? Hell NO! I actually have a shot at making the finals in that. Besides, I have an alliance with my new best friend, Poopy Pants, and there is no way he would allow me to cheer on anyone other than myself.

I knew that was too much to ask for!

Well, sorry for the delay... Tropical Storm Jeanne strikes again. A tree fell on and crushed a car of a friend of mine. Anyways, on with the game!

Welcome, one and all, to Ruling Egypt. As Iím sure you all are aware, ancient Egypt rulers were called Pharaohs and were tantamount to gods during their reign. Ultimately, the goal that each of you share is to be the Eternal Pharaoh of Egypt. However, that goal is unattainable at this point with 14 of you competing for it. First, we must select our first Pharoah. In order to do this, we will do a normal bread-and-butter vote for Pharoah. You may not vote for yourself. Also, in order to give people time to campaign, you may not vote until 30 minutes after this post. The player with the most votes will be the first Pharaoh. Best of fortune to all. Ruling Egypt has begun.

Note: Please ask me any questions in the thread, so that everyone may see them and see my answer as well. Thanks!

Edited to add: If all the votes are in before 10pm EDT, I will announce the first Pharaoh and further instructions. Otherwise, I will announce them around 6:00pm to 6:30pm on tomorrow.
    Last edited by Healblade; 09-27-2004 at 08:24 PM.

The game begins at 7pm Eastern time right?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Ok, y'all, do you want some systematic way to do this?

I say that we all do something random... like pick a number, so that we can all have a consensus.

Unless, of course, y'all want to have it be chaos

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Mkay... I have an idea.

I don't really want to be pharoah, so how about someone else rearranges the list of people and takes me and them off the list. Then, before I see the list, I'll pick the number. After that, I'll post the number and the other person can post the list, and whoever's number goes along with the list could be pharoah.

Does that sound fair to everyone?

I vote for Fanatic

(1) I did not specify whether you are to vote by PM or in the thread, so you get to choose.

(2) You can't vote until 7:46pm EDT in order to give people a chance to campaign, or in Bored's case, try to be openly democratic.

I really don't care either, so Bored pick a number between 1-12, I have a list made.

+ Reply to Thread