+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Ruling Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    Interesting answers.... although I should add that I'm pretty sure silver never voted against AI. Bored did once, when coksy and AI were up together, but made sure that AI wasn't actually going first.
    Interesting to learn that Bored made a commitment with me while trying to keep AIW in the game

No hard feelings though, don't worry
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

And as for you AI... calling silver UTR is ridiculous when silver, bored and I could have easily gotten rid of you instead of coksy in that round. (And I think maybe that was the wrong decision... I pushed harder for you than I should have obviously) Just thought I'd call a spade a spade.
    What does UTR have to do with getting rid of coksy instead of me?

I never denied playing an under the radar game, which I did do at the beginning. Looking at the post counts in the thread I had 40 more than Silver, therefore I believe she was more under the radar. (60 posts to 20 posts)

FORT Fogey
    It just means that you are a postaholic, is all. It means that you have lots of time on your hands. It means that silver is in school, and does a lot of work outside the FORT, and doesn't feel the need to make small-talk during the game, when there's other things she could be doing.

It just means that you are a postaholic, is all. It means that you have lots of time on your hands. It means that silver is in school, and does a lot of work outside the FORT, and doesn't feel the need to make small-talk during the game, when there's other things she could be doing.
    I too go to school, I too am busy. Silver too is on the FORT a lot and has more than enough time to post in the thread. I take the time to come to the thread and post because I am committed to the game. That is all I am saying.

I am not saying she wasn't committed, I was just more committed.

And how about this, why don't you let Silver answer questions for herself.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    Interesting to learn that Bored made a commitment with me while trying to keep AIW in the game

No hard feelings though, don't worry
    Actually, I wanted to keep you as long as possible. Although I knew what the votes were going to end up being, I pushed for you as hard as I could (hence the fact that I voted for AI... hoping that it would cause a tie. Which it ended up doing... speaking of which, there's no way of knowing that Silvah voted for AI, even though it is unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I take the time to come to the thread and post because I am committed to the game. That is all I am saying.

I am not saying she wasn't committed, I was just more committed.

And how about this, why don't you let Silver answer questions for herself.
    Yeah! Let me defend myself.
    Do you ever see me post a lot in any game? Seriously? I prefer to do the work via PM or Instant Messaging. It's all about technology, baby. While it may hurt me, because the work I do isn't viewable at all times, I'm sticking to my strategy.

NOW! I hope you get off my back for my lack of commitment to the game because it's getting old. I think to get where we are today, which is the final 2, we were both equally committed.

[off topic]So, AI, did you like the Swimsuit show?[/end off topic]

FORT Fogey
    Well I would let silver answer the questions herself, but then, she doesn't seem to get on your nerves as easily as I do

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Do you ever see me post a lot in any game?
    That was my whole entire point. Same game every game. I play the same game in most games by posting a lot in the thread. Not a bad thing, but just my point.

NOW! I hope you get off my back for my lack of commitment to the game because it's getting old.
    I just answer somebody's comment when it is brought up, that's all

I think to get where we are today, which is the final 2, we were both equally committed.
    Though I agree that we were both committed, it wasn't equal. I have been in games where the final 2 has been somebody who has tried very hard and somebody who just slid by (not making a reference at all to this game).

[off topic]So, AI, did you like the Swimsuit show?[/end off topic]
    It was okay. What did you think?

Hmm... the catfighting continues...

*hits the buzzing beehive with a stick*

I've only received one vote from the "mysterious panel", so I bet you they'll see every bit of this before they vote.

*running screaming from a swarm of bees*

Well I would let silver answer the questions herself, but then, she doesn't seem to get on your nerves as easily as I do
    This is true.

+ Reply to Thread