+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruling Egypt

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Assuming I'm supposed to post the names of the cursed people here...

I'm really sorry, Torpedo, Kai, and Bored, but I'm going to curse you guys.

Thanks for saving me Survivorgirl!

Good Luck Bored, Torpedo, and Kai!

Thanks a lot SG

Good luck guys

Good luck to the thre of you!

I'm just glad it wasn't me Thanks Survivor Girl!
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Dang cursed two times back-to-back. That's very un-fun

Ok, Pharaoh SurvivorGirl has cursed Boredom, Torpedo, and Kai.

I am still making preparations for the Cleansing Ritual Challenge, and I will post it sometime Tuesday. I will need answers from the participants by Wednesday at 9pm. Results will be announced shortly thereafter, and voting will begin then.

Pharaoh SurvivorGirl, I need to you either post here or PM me with your decision on whether or not Kai may participate in this Cleansing Ritual.

To avoid confusion in the future, the Pharaoh may make decisions (cursings, etc.) either by a post in this thread or via PM to me. Also, any votes made for the new Pharaoh may be made by a post in this thread or via PM to me.

I'm hoping this cleansing ritual challenge will be fun for everybody ... we'll see.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I say that Kai can participate.

Alright, it is time for the next Cleansing Ritual challenge. So, I'm sure you are all wondering "If this is an Egyptian-themed game, why haven't we seen a pyramid yet?" They've been here the whole time...

*Healblade waves hand arm in a full circle showing off the full view of Ancient Egypt*

Every pyramid imaginable is here. In fact, three of these pyramids house the three dead Pharaohs. Boredom, Torpedo, Kai, and Pharaoh SurvivorGirl, welcome to your Cleansing Ritual Challenge: "Pyramid Shell Game".

Here I have shown 7 pyramids, three of which house the dead Pharaohs. Your task to PM the three numbers you believe correspond to the pictures of the pyramids of the three dead Pharaohs, and the names of the Pharaohs that are in the three pyramids you've selected.

The winner of this challenge will be the one to send me the most correct numbers (up to all three correct). Ties will be broken by the number of names that are correctly matched to the pyramid. If there still is a tie, the current Pharaoh, SurvivorGirl, wins.

Best of luck, here are the pictures of the possible pyramids:

Pyramid #1)
    Pyramid #2)
    Pyramid #3)
    Pyramid #4)
    Pyramid #5)
    Pyramid #6)
    Pyramid #7)

This post is for the clarification of how to send answers for the Cleaning Ritual Challenge.

Ideally, the answers will be in a form similar to "2 Fanatic, 3 Erin, 7 Colby".

The participant with the highest number of correct numbers will win the challenge. If there is a tie, the tied participant with the highest number of correct names wins. If there is still a tie, the Pharaoh wins. It's good to be Pharaoh.

Okay, now for examples of how the challenge could go down. Assume that:

Cursed Player 1 says: "1 Erin, 5 Colby, 7 Fanatic"
    Cursed Player 2 says: "2 Colby, 3 Erin, 5 Fanatic"
    Cursed Player 3 says: "1 Erin, 3 Fanatic, 4 Colby"
    Pharaoh says: "2 Fanatic, 6 Colby, 7 Erin"

If the correct answer is "1 Colby, 5 Fanatic, 6 Erin", then Cursed Player 1 would win since he would be the only one with 2 correct numbers.

If the correct answer is "1 Fanatic, 4 Colby, 7 Erin", then while Cursed Players 1 and 3 are tied with 2 correct numbers, Cursed Player 3 would win since he would have 1 correct name to Cursed Player 1's zero correct names.

If the correct answer is "1 Erin, 4 Colby, 7 Fanatic", then Pharaoh would win since Cursed Players 1 and 3 would be tied with 2 correct numbers and 2 correct names.

Hopefully this will clear up any confusion! Bets of luck to all! Answers are due by 9pm Eastern!

P.S. If you sent me a PM with just the numbers, you can send a new PM with numbers and names if you so choose. Otherwise, you'll have 0 correct names in the case of a tie.

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorGirl
    I say that Kai can participate.
    Thanks SG!
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

+ Reply to Thread