+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruling Egypt

FORT Fogey
    Ouch... that is a much larger penalty than I expected... and I'm sorry to see you go SurvivorGirl...

sorry to see you go Survivor Girl
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

PSi
    so what, basicially, we're all out of the game then?

Quote Originally Posted by PSi
    so what, basicially, we're all out of the game then?
    If I understand correctly you are still in the game but if you are one of the three cursed by the pharaoh you can't prticipate in the cleansing challenge and therefore remain vulnerale to being voted. What I don't know though is if that is valid just for this round oruntil the end of the game.
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Oh, shoot. Well, now that I know the consequence, looking back I think I shouldn't have voted at all.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    If I understand correctly you are still in the game but if you are one of the three cursed by the pharaoh you can't prticipate in the cleansing challenge and therefore remain vulnerale to being voted. What I don't know though is if that is valid just for this round oruntil the end of the game.
    Hopfully it is just for one round, because otherwise I think that would be too strict.

Well, after an eloquently stated question, I noticed I left off two sentences to make the penalty clear.

If and when one of the penalized players becomes Pharaoh, that player will once again be able to participate in the cleansing ritual and challenge. Also, those penalized may be permitted to participate in the cleansing ritual at the sole discretion of the Pharaoh that has currently cursed them.

In essence, it is for the duration of the game. I'll let you know now the second penalty: Removal of voting. If you don't vote twice, you won't vote again. It doesn't mean you can't win, but who wants someone in their alliance that can't vote? A third penalty is unnecessary due to the second one.

PSi
    so what basically reading is that unless we become pharoah, we can't do anything else, and therefore, out of the game.

SpongeBob SquarePants
    I see in my absence, those who vie for the throne have become reckless. It is my strong suggestion that you take Healblade words to heart.

I must apologize for my unavailability, I was required in Syria for diplomacy. They pose us little threat in normal times, but our chaotic monarchial situation has warranted my continued presence abroad in order to assure our safety. A few threats here and there, and...

*Animand allows a twisted grin to creep across his face, showing all onlookers his undying loyalty to Egypt, at ANY cost...*

Anyways... I am present to guide all through this process, although my main focus must be our doomed and deceased Pharaohs. I shall be more active in your lives now, I hope.

For the good of Egypt!

**OUT OF CHARACTER**

I got really hammered by school, but I should have time again to be around. Maybe you'll get to see more of me! I'd like to get to know you all.

Quote Originally Posted by PSi
    so what basically reading is that unless we become pharoah, we can't do anything else, and therefore, out of the game.
    No, you still have all of your voting and alliance opportunities. You still may participate in the cleansing ritual challenges if you can convince the Pharaoh to let your participate. Hence, alliances can still come into play again there.

Besides, if you can avoid being cursed, then the penalty has no effect. I suspect that some people may actually be able to play this to their favor.

Pharaoh SurvivorGirl hasn't yet cursed anyone, so there is plenty of time for some good gameplay.

(By the way, yes. The second penalty for not voting could nearly be described as you have done, PSi. I doubt we have that problem, though.)

+ Reply to Thread