+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruling Egypt

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Dang... well, this is a really hard choice... I wish all three of you the best of luck. The only thing I'm going to base my vote off of is who hasn't been here as much as some of the other contestants... I'm honestly not enjoying this vote

I'd like to introduce someone to all. Been lurking for way too long, been reading these games under "Guest" status. He's a friend of mine, and now he's my co-host. His handle is "Animand" and I'll let him introduce himself properly.

He is now the co-host of this game. Voting still will need to be done within the thread or via PM to me, not him. However, Animand will be covering a couple of the cleansing ritual challenges and whatever rule clarifications he is able to cover within the thread.

(No, he's not really Spongebob Squarepants)

SpongeBob SquarePants
    Healblade's prop sarcophagus begins to emitting a loud, thumping sound. The noise escalates, becoming a banging that betrays a struggle inside. Suddenly, the lids slams open and an ancient figure crawls out. He covers his eyes against the intrusion of sunlight, but quickly recovers and addresses the shocked onlookers.

Greetings to you who vie for the position of Eternal Pharaoh. I am the ancient councilor to the pharaohs, Animand. My cohort and co-host Healblade has introduced me somewhat, and I thank him for that. I am here to lend guidance to those wise enough to take it. Good luck to you all, and may the true pharaoh be guided to his rightful role.

Welcome Animand
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Hi Animand! Welcome!

Ha, well I took a quick guess at all the questions anyways and didn't expect any right. Good luck to the other 2 that could be eliminated as well.

I vote for SurvivorGirl to become pharoah.

PSi
    haha. better safe than sorry i guess...it was a very busy week...now answer me this, how is that 6 cubic miles?

Hello Animand! to our fun site!

Rats on the cleansing ritual. I knew I shouldn't have flunked math in high school!

I just had geometry last year and I'm in Pre-Calculus this year, so this was the easy one for me. The formula for area of a pyramid is: 1/3 x area of base x height. In this case it was 9 square miles (side of the base (3) squared) x 2 miles x 1/3 = 6 cubic miles.

+ Reply to Thread