+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor - Bored Style: Strikes Back

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Wow, only a day into the game and the drama begins... what interesting twists will appear next? Only time will tell...

Time, of course, means tomorrow. Duh.

I'm confused so feel free to help me out!

Wow, so much drama, so little time . . .

Anyway, nice job to Livefeeds and Amazing Race. Sorry I wasn't around to help, but at least we won!

Well, itís time for a TWIST. Remember when I said that nobody would read the journals?

Well, I lied.

Because, this round, I am going to EXPOSE the journals, to help everyone. This wonít happen again, so the journals are sacred from now on. I will X out names of people, so you canít tell who each person is talking about. Anyways, here we go...

HAEJ: 1. Who do you want to align yourself with? That X seems to be a good player...
    2. Do you have any suspicions about people in the game? Oh no, I believe in Plangloss' philosophy about all bad things being part of a plan for universal benevolence!
    3. Who would you have the hardest time backstabbing? I don't know, I really don't know...all of the other players seem like good people...

AIW: 1. Who do you want to align yourself with? I don't know, I will see where everything falls.
    2. Do you have any suspicions about people in the game? No
    3. Who would you have the hardest time backstabbing? People who I will allign myself with

CLIPSE: 1. Who do you want to align yourself with?
    Only the good players

2. Do you have any suspicions about people in the game?
    Not really, this game is all about me winning it

3. Who would you have the hardest time backstabbing?
    No one, I will do it twice if I have to. And if they really bug me, I will stab them in the front

JAYLA: 1. Who do you want to align yourself with? X or X

2. Do you have any suspicions about people in the game? X is a troublemaker & messing with the wrong chick!

3. Who would you have the hardest time backstabbing? X, XY or XYZ
    (but I would do it to win)

COLBY: 1. Who do you want to align yourself with?
    -Of the four others on my tribe, I'd align with two of them (X & Q) and I've already been appraoched by X.

-I'm actually leary of alligning with X just because I don't know if I can trust him. I'm also suspicious that M is gonna align with L and P or other such people when we merge.

-No one, really.

FAN: 1. Who do you want to align yourself with?

None other than X

Yes, X is fairly suspicious. I don't know how many people he's tried to allign with even regardless of the game!

That would be X again, she's just too nice!

SILVER: (Herís is a little bit different, so Iíll just let it go in its entirety)
    Dear diary,

I've been checking out all these new players and let me tell you they are looking mighty fine. Especially that guy that looks like DMX. His name should definitely be Campbell, 'cause he's MMM MMM good. And what about that Dfleming guy? His legs must be tired, because he's been running through my mind all day long! What can I say about Healblade? *Sizzle* He must be a parking ticket because he has fine written all over him.
    I must stop now, it's definitely getting too hot in herre.

HB: Journal Ė Round One (again, different, so itíll go in itís entirety)

What is it with these games? Am I really considered that much of a threat? I received a PM from Jayla that really seems to be an alliance proposition to vote me out the very first time that Tribe Molishly American Idolish lost an immunity challenge. Unfortunately, bad weather made it unsafe to use my computer since I didn't want to risk it between power flashes.

I donít get it. Period. I donít get it. There is something going on, I donít know what it is for certain, and I will figure this out. I didnít want to do this, but Iím going to have to call people out in order to get anything done, since apparently PMs arenít the safest way to communicate. Beware, Jayla and Silverstar. I won't go down quietly

DF: 1. Who do you want to align yourself with?

Anyone and everyone that I can, but my primary alliance will be with Z and R, just to change things up a little bit. I can always fall back on old alliances with L, S, or even D if need be, and I do happen to know fan from around the board, so he is a possible alliance partner, it all depends on how the chips fall, but as for right now, Z and R are my primary alliance partners

I feel like I can trust Z and R, mostly because I'm not sure they can trust anyone else, so if they screw me over, they'll have to watch out for all the people that are already against them. D is acting really cocky, and I just can't be alligning myself with him at this time... it would take too much dragging him along in order to get to the Final 2 with him. L is always a good person to bring to the final two because she can turn a lot of people off by the way she expresses herself, which adds up to more votes for me, but I feel like switching things up a bit, and showing that I can win no matter who I have as alliance partners. S can also be trusted, and I may fall back on her later in the game. P just seems a little out of it to me... I just don't know about her, and M is... well... M, it's always dangerous to ally yourself with someone so... Mish... QWERTY is obviously someone I can use to get me further in the game... So I've mentioned AI, colby, clipse, silver, haej, jayla, healblade, and fan... so I think I've covered everybody....

At this point in time, I would have a hard time backstabbing anyone that's in my alliance of me NY and AH, because it would be game suicide... If things go completely haywire, I might end up backstabbing a few people, but my goal is for me, ĎHELP MEí and GRRRCK to make it to the F4 along with someone else... I forget who though right now. Of course, if you want to call it backstabbing, I have no problem getting rid of HO, but we're not really in an alliance, so I wouldn't call it backstabbing really.

And MAKER:

1. Who do you want to align yourself with? Dunno
    2. Do you have any suspicions about people in the game? No
    3. Who would you have the hardest time backstabbing? Dunno

There you have it. Now that you can make an informed decision, Molishly American Idolish, you must begin voting... voting will stay open for 30 hours. You may begin... NOW.

do we PM vote or here

PM votes, please.

Thanks for the information, Bored. Everything is getting a LOT clearer. Quoting the more interesting parts of his post:

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom

HAEJ:

1. Who do you want to align yourself with? That X seems to be a good player...

JAYLA:

2. Do you have any suspicions about people in the game? X is a troublemaker & messing with the wrong chick!

3. Who would you have the hardest time backstabbing? X, XY or XYZ
    (but I would do it to win)

FAN:

Yes, X is fairly suspicious. I don't know how many people he's tried to allign with even regardless of the game!

SILVER:

What can I say about Healblade?

Alright, Fan (who I don't really know much about yet) brings up a interesting point. His (Her?) quote "he's tried to allign [sic] ... regardless of the game" makes me go 'Hmm... interesting.'

Next, I see Jayla seeming WAY too worried about little ole' me in question number 2. Following that I see that she would have a difficult time backstabbing three people, our tribe minus herself and me.

Haejin mentions thinking someone is a good player... mastermind Jayla, maybe? Silverstar is... well, Silverstar is got me blushing... quit distracting me!

You know what I think? I think there is an alliance with the three of you: Jayla, Silverstar, and Haejin. I also think this alliance was created so quickly because of your participation in the Big Brother game going on elsewhere in the Fun and Games forum.

So, what I still don't understand is why you worked so hard so early to get me out. Right now it just looks like a strategically bad move. Be aware of this strong alliance, other tribe (whatever your tribe name is), you have been warned.

EDIT: Oh, and when I get voted out with 3 votes, you will know I was right.

Ah....like I said before, everything that goes wrong is part of a plan for universal benevolence...so look up and smile, and be happy that you're still alive. Though, when you die, your body eventually returns to the earth to fertilize the soil. See? I was right!
    Gustav Holst was right!

plan shman, lets get to the booting

Ok, it's time to reveal the votes... I'm quite surprised, since this outcome was one that had never gone through my head... but anyways, here we go...

First vote...

Haej

Second vote:

Jayla

Third vote:

.............................. ..........

HB

.............................. .........

.............................. ..........

Silvah

Looks like weíve got a tie.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, WAIT.... THERE'S SOMEONE ELSE PLAYING! Ooopsss... Let me go get her vote...

+ Reply to Thread