+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 848495051525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Survivor - Bored Style: Strikes Back

Hmm.......possibly the round where I got to vote with the other side.

BTW, I don't think I will be able to get up my commentary on the game until Friday because I want it to cover the whole game and make it good.

I still give major props to everyone because it worked out so well. The only thing I am mad about it the letters.

Oh wait those numbers could have been dedicated to me.

Who knows?

I'm soooo confused.

So, was there ever a chance of me getting in this game, or were you just having some fun on the side with making me think I might get to play?
    Last edited by erin_dye; 10-21-2004 at 08:55 AM.

Yes erin, it was intended for me to post that Ditzy post and people voting for me to enter the game

Damn. So Colby and AIW voting for me to join was just a strange circumstance? I feel played. And to think of all the pm's I sent Bored to make sure I was still in the side game!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Actually, there was a reason that I wanted you in the side game... I knew that someone was going to come in about 3 or 4 rounds in, but I didn't know if it was going to be a schmo or not. The reason that I needed you was in case I wanted to vote out a schmo and then make them one of us (and gauge their reaction to finding out that they'd been duped) or just in case AIW or Colby found out. At the last minute, I decided that it would be safer to bring in Lals as an actor, because it wouldn't have made too much sense for either AIW or Colby to go at the time. Sorry

No harm done. I really did not suspect a thing. Good job everyone!

Did the other people involved in the side game even play? Did it end up being me against Lals because I was absolutely clueless about what was going on?

side note: Wow, I'm asking a lot of questions for someone who was never officially involved in the game.
    Last edited by erin_dye; 10-21-2004 at 10:57 AM.

FORT Fogey
    and AI and colby were not the only ones to vote you in... but you seem to have forgotten that I voted you in as well...

Sorry, I just didn't feel like going back through the thread trying to look it up. All I know is that AIW and Colby were the only ones to pm me telling me that they had voted for me.

Just typed up the first week quickly but realized it wasn't going anywhere. But here it is anyway:

When I first saw the sign ups for the game, I wasn't really sure if I should sign up, but what 'what the hell,' and did anyways. When the cast was originally announced I didn't find myself with any previous allies from previous games except for Colby & Haejin, so I thought I was basically screwed. Dflem, my former "enemy," then approached me for an alliance which I thought would be a great move for both him and myself. I wasn't sure if I could trust Dflem or not becuase I figured he might have an alliance with Fan & Clipse, but he convinced me otherwise. I got Colby to join our alliance, and he got Maker. When the tribes were split, I thought that I was on a pretty good tribe. I was right, we won the first challenge.
    Now I guess the first big curve ball in the game was when Healblade said this about Jayla:

Quote Originally Posted by Healblade
    now let me tell you how I really feel. Jayla, sorry girl, but you really need to watch who goes in the "Recipients" box in the PM form.

Okay, Silverstar and Jayla, enjoy your little alliance. Next time, though, be really careful about targetting someone BEFORE you need to vote someone out and then telling them that you are going out of your way to get rid of them.
    I thought that Jayla must have been some idiot for telling Healblade that she is voting for him, but it just seemed a tad weird.

Silverstar started with her boy-crazy antics

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    there are sure some hot people playing this game. DMX, how you doin'?
    And Clipse started acting like an a-hole. Or wait.....that wasn't acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Hey jayla, go back to Cali. HB has a better strategy then you and could run circles around you in this game. Good luck trying to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Wow Healblade, you really suck at these games. Glad to see you go and glad to see myself still in the game
    And Fan started with his clueless act saying:

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic
    I'm confused so feel free to help me out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic
    I'm a newbie to these games and I'm unsure of a few things, how do alliances work here? I've never seen Survivor before so I'm a little lost.
    Later on Fan even asked me what a merge was. I thought he was clueless.

Dflem continued his strategy talks:

Quote Originally Posted by Dflem
    made the other horsemen think strategically.... That was truly a great episode... I just can't wait to see some of the strategy that's lying just under the surface in that house....
    Next challenge we won. Then one of the members of our tribe was going to be able to vote with the other. I wanted to be that person to get rid of the biggest threat Silverstar. Though I got voted, to vote , Haejin was out.

Great to hear your thoughts on 7 very scripted quotes.

I've sent my vote already, but I'm curious as to one thing: At what point, if any, did you think I'd lost my mind? After a couple rounds of having little comment on my conspiracy theories, I decided to throw caution to the wind and post the most ridiculous things I could come up with.

I made numerous mathematical relations between post times, post numbers, letters in posts, etc., but I was only able to make one sound right to me. I threw that one at Colby during his round.

Also, I made sure that my theories about my impending depature of the game wouldn't coincide with the actual vote: an almost unbelievable 2-1-1-1. I had to be out-there enough to keep you from being suspicious of the spread of the votes. It seems I was successful, but I can't help wondering if/when you though I lost my mind.

+ Reply to Thread