+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Survivor - Bored Style: Strikes Back

*deleted stuff already stated by AIW*

so, do I get to ask a real question now?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Oh yeah, BTW - all the times that anyone ever said they didn't like you or wanted you gone or that you played horribly - entirely wrong. I actually know how both of you played (I had an amazingly hard time trying to stop all of the potentially game-messing things that you two did ) and both of you were just amazing - some of the stuff that y'all did and the ways that you approached people for deals was absolutely wonderful.

And, remember in the beginning, where I told you that I just wanted y'all to PM me? Yeah... I just kinda took the first 2 people who did that and made them the schmo's. Sadly, that was you two... but thanks for being such good sports. We were making fun of ourselves, too, and that was what I think the real fun of it was - not making fun of y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Haejin explain what you just posted please because I am confused.
    Well...I was just pointing out how a game that's only been out for a couple of weeks has more posts than a game that's been out a whole summer. I thought that somone would notice this, especially with a Bored game, which are usually wildly popular. But apparently no one did...
    Gustav Holst was right!

FORT Fogey
    Good point haej... I found it really hard to post according to my character, as most of my work was done through PMs... and maker was UTR to start with, but then she went WAY UTR by not even showing up on the FORT for a few months... and then fan... well, he didn't get the whole concept I don't think... as he's never seen Joe Schmo. And with jayla disappearing, there was a lot of UTR-dom that was unintentional... but I still enjoyed it (it was always a challenge getting you two to vote the way I wanted, without making you suspicious)

I just have to say major props to everyone, especially Bored for pulling this off. I have to give you props man, you did an awsome job.

Tomorrow I will come back with a more detailed responce on how I felt throughout the game, how I felt towards the others, how I felt towards Bored, how I played, and any questions for you guys.

You guys did a good job, so thanks.

I really think you all played your parts so well, I mean literally, every one of you.

sorry I was trying to play as Holly but failed miserably

Wow, great job guys. I now see how you wouldn't know if you were on the Joe Schmo show. Looking back, this was way over the top, but I took it all in stride and believed every minute of it. Clipse making Final 4, that was like Hutch making it week after week, it didn't make sense. Silverstar and Eric Close was ammusing. Haej trying to give up her spot for Healblade, classic. Maker going from UTR to completely absent (was that planned, or did she really stop showing up). Everything you guys did was great.

When Healblade said Joe Schmo at the end of his post, I felt just like Matt did on the original. I didn't know if he was serious and then dfleming was like who's an actor and other people were finally starting to come out with it. I wanted to scream, "What is going on?!?!" I did enjoy this twist as weird as it is. I guess it was the plan, DF, for you to get in an alliance with AIW and me? Anyway, great job everyone, it's been...fun?

Before I vote, do I get to ask a real question, or is that phase of the game over now?

Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    Maker going from UTR to completely absent (was that planned, or did she really stop showing up).
    Well. I am a player of very few words, my young grasshoper.

Ok you got me. I was a little busy. But I'm back now (I'll abstain from voting though, since I was away for too long).
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Oh yeah, some things that didn't go quiiittteee as planned...

CG saying something like "this game is so funny"... that kinda freaked me out I think the only people outside the 10 of us that knew were Mr. C and CG... not even Erin knew

TOCTenor2005... that was NOT planned. That was oh-so-very spontaneous

Maker was actually supposed to go to the final 3, where I would then forget about her and accidentally write her out, but I decided that it would be better for Haej to go to the final 3 instead.

Also, Jayla was supposed to be the one who did the big reveal, but after her computer blew up that task went to HB

Everything else I think went juuuussttt as I planned although it was hard to get everything to go right, since you two were so unbelievably good at picking stuff out (like AIW with the whole 'look, Clipse got voted out! Not!' thing )

BTW, both of you had rounds dedicated to y'all... I wonder if you two can pick them out

+ Reply to Thread