+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 545464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Survivor - Bored Style: Strikes Back

I hate people who uses "" smileys *marks down on his notes*

Where are you, Healblade?

FORT Fogey
    I think he wants to do it in "prime time" tonight so everyone is here to see his question

I'm on the edge of my seat, that's for sure!

*whistles innocently, then shoots a "if looks could kill" stare at AIW and Colby*

Oh Healblade.......

Well, I tried to find a time today when both AIW and Colby were on, but I guess now will do, as I can't hold up the game indefinitely.

*pulls out what appears to be an encyclopedia*

I've compiled a few notes about your behaviors this game, and honestly, I've got more questions that answers or theories.

Here we have a problem of split personalities, it seems. On one hand, AIW and Colby are both playing extremely UTR, do-almost-nothing strategies while everyone else self-destructs. On the other hand, they are acting like they have done a lot and deserve to be where they are now.

I've been quite paranoid this game. I was targetted extremely early, as is common, and have found out quite a few other shocking gameplay aspects of this game since then. I could act like myself and ask "What do you think of my theories, and what do you think is my underlying intention for expressing them?"... but I won't.

Jayla has been quite... irritable? rude? unbearable until she stopped posting? whatever. I think, however, that she should have remained in the game a little longer. I could ask "What have you done this game to calm Jayla down?", and it would be a good question, but that wouldn't be a worthy final question.

I hear rumor that Maker was on your tribe, so a good question would be "What have you done in this game that shoulde entice Maker to crawl out from under her rock and PM a vote to Bored?"... It was my second choice for question, by the way.

Lals wasn't even in the game for the first few rounds, and yet she managed to be nearly as over the top as me, by proclaiming that she could do the challenges the best. An appropriate question for me to ask would be "What do you think of Lals 'I can win everything' attitude for a person to enter the game late?".

Clipse was a *synonym for donkey* this entire game. To me, his behavior has been a tad extreme even for him. I was tempted to ask the question "What effect do you think that the escalating conflict between Clipse and Jayla had on your individual strategies this game?"

Haejin... did anyone else buy the "holier than thou" crap from the guy was actually won the first bored survivor game?! Another question that I wanted to ask, but eventually rejected was "If you were up against Haejin in the Final Two, how do you think each person would vote and why?"

Silverstar... yeah, "which hawtie is hawtest"... Why am I tempted to ask "Why did she ask that question?" as my question. For Fan, the question wouldn't change much... "Why didn't he ask that question?"

Colby, you have posted almost none this entire game, and in doing so, have gotten to the Final Two. AIWANNABE, you have similarly coasted, just grabbed the UTR to float with you unbothered to the Final Two.

All in all, this game has been a game of deception upon deception. In a game where everybody seems to be fake and trying to portray themselves stereotypically, the only two who lack a true stereotype (other than possibly "lucky") are the Final Two.

It's been a long time in coming, but I've finally finished my theorizing, and I can prove my theory. As such, my question to the Final Two is:

"Have you had as much fun playing 'Joe Schmo: Bored Style' as the 10 of us actors have had?"

Great game guys. I hope your senses of humor are in overdrive when you read this.

~Healblade, "The Instigator and Conspiracy Theorist"

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    WOAH!

Wait a second... this was Joe Schmo?

Could someone please verify this for me... did I really do that? Are y'all really actors?

No, that is BS. I am not an actor, I just play one on the internet.

FORT Fogey
    ok, so WHO was an actor?

I'm confused

Survivor - Bored Style: Strikes Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) Boredom Today 10:20 PM
    by dfleming2 551 6,662

vs.

FORT Boot Camp ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) AIWANNABE Today 08:05 PM
    by chrisdevine 648 8,696

I KNEW something was up!
    Gustav Holst was right!

+ Reply to Thread