+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Survivor - Bored Style: Strikes Back

FORT Fogey
    don't get too comfortable partying yet... you never know what kind of twists bored might have yet... plus you've got one more question to answer... and you aren't guaranteed a win... Just sayin'

"Who has more knowledge of the game?"-Fanatic
    This is a tough question, because I don't know how much AI knows abuot the game. I've watched every season, and own Borneo and All-Stars on DVD. I've been playing online games for about 3 years now, and usually do very well. (Mostly Survivor and Big Brother, with a few Moles and original games like one called "Family Values") I love talking strategy with other reality tv addicts. I do know quite a bit about the game, so I'll go with me on this one.

"Which one of you has been more happy about getting to the final 2?"-Lalol
    I'm very happy. Like I said in my opening statement, I was almost surprised to be here. I didn't want to post and post about it, because of the already obvious aversion to my and AI's getting here, so celebrating in the thread was out of the question. After AI's party, I don't know if I match that, but I am truly happy to make Final 2. I'm optimistic for the end, and that's that.

FORT Fogey
    Interesting to note the contrasting answers... the partying AI who answered the particular question well, but may have ostracized himself from the rest of the voters, by using all those annoying smilies... WTF is up with that triplet smilie anyway? That drives me nuts.... ok, as I was saying... also interesting how colby played a more quiet celebration not doing a very good job at doing what lalol asked, but possibly not ostracizing himself from the other voters... so who will win????

We'll just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    don't get too comfortable partying yet... you never know what kind of twists bored might have yet... plus you've got one more question to answer... and you aren't guaranteed a win... Just sayin'
    When I said made it, I didn't mean winning, I meant made the final 2.

And sorry about the big party. But you can't just have one dancing elephant or one dancing banana.

FORT Fogey
    do the dancing elephants and dancing bananas get lonely by themselves?

Just to be a little more enthusiastic about my making it here, here's my party. A little less showy, but still getting the point across (and it's symmetric)

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    do the dancing elephants and dancing bananas get lonely by themselves?
    Of course

FORT Fogey
    Hmmm.. I noticed the lack of triplets... made me happy... however, I wonder if the voters will see how desparate you are (since you made that post after I had pointed out your flaw) will the voters go for the desparate final shot at a vote? Or will they lose all respect for you? We'll just have to wait and see when the votes are finally revealed... If they ever are.... This is taking forever.....

Oh, it wasn't me trying to cover up any flaw. I'm just lazy, and though I am happy to be here, I saw no reason to make a big "emoticon fiesta". But then, I thought, why not? So, I took the party-like ones (I now see, they're the same ones AI used minus the triplets and the monkey butt thing), made it to fit on one line, and then made sure it was even and symmetrical.

+ Reply to Thread