+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Survivor - Bored Style: Strikes Back

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Ok... I'm going to wait until Colby gets here and answers all the questions until we finish up.

BTW, I got Maker's question and Jayla's question via PM...

Maker - which one of you made less obvious decisions?

and...

Jayla - Ok, first let me start off by saying that I DON'T LIKE either one of you. It's just wrong that you two are in the final 2 buuuuuuut... do you think either one of you could stand up to me in the final 2? How badly would you think that you would lose?

*note: Jayla's comments may be paraphrased or edited*

Quote Originally Posted by Maker
    which one of you made less obvious decisions?
    I don't think either one of us made obvious decisions thoughout the game. If I had to pick someone I would say Colby because he talked about stategy a little more in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayla
    How badly would you think that you would lose?
    I think it would be close. I think a lot of people like you here so I am guessing you would have pulled out a victory.

"Discuss your strategies throughout this game."-Dfleming

My strategy with this game was, in essence, to be cautious. I wanted to pick allies who I could trust and not go "balls to the wall" making alliances and promises with everyone and getting screwed over in the end. So, I was going to wait for a little while to really choose allies, when AI approached me for an alliance with him and Dfleming. I was hesitant because I wasn't sure I wanted to commit yet, but I knew I could trust AIW and I had trust that Dfleming wouldn't screw me over either, so I agreed.

I also approached Clipse, knowing I wouldn't actually be able to go to the end with him, because we had alligned in a previous game. This game was his supercocky game when he told everyone how he was going to win. He agreed to an alliance, but said something along the lines of how he guessed he would help me out and I could ride his coattails to the Final 2 if I wanted. I did this in case there was a merge before we voted him off, and there was maybe a better chance that he would stay on my side. We won immunity and won immunity, so I was happy.

Then, when we had to vote someone off. AIW, Df, and myself agreed that Fan wasn't someone who everyone would target in a merge, so it would be smart for us to vote him off now, and Clipse could go whenever.

Once the merge happened, we went after Silverstar, being so well liked, and then lalol because she came in through a twist, and could be a part of a counter-alliance.

It really did suck when Dfleming was out. I was disappointed, but I didn't want to have an outcry of sadness, because I didn't want everyone to know we were alligned.

At the Final 5, AI and I decided to go after Clipse because he could still get through this if he kept winning immunities and so the quicker he was out, the better. However, Maker was eliminated for inactivity.

At Final Four, Clipse was the obvious choice to go. At Final 3, I wanted to win immunity, but my schedule was/is getting busier and busier as showtime (now a week and half away) for "Little Shop..." got nearer and nearer. So, I never had two hours to sit down and do the challenge. The day I was going to attempt it, AI got there first. He kept his word and brought me with him. And now, here we are, the Final 2, answering your questions.

FORT Fogey
    Very interesting, but nothing about you initiating anything.... hmmm I'll have to wait for you to answer the other ones I guess.

"Sum up the way you played the game in one sentence."-Haejin
    I played this game strategically, with my cards kept as close as possible at all times.

"Which of these 2 pictures of Eric Close is the best, in your opinion?"-Silverstar
    Exhibit B is much hotter. Dark, gelled hair does it for me. The tight-looking black top doesn't hurt either.

"Which one of you made less obvious decisions?"-Maker
    I agree with AI's logic that I spoke more openly in the thread, but the conclusion from that would be that AI made less obvious decisions. Because I, naturally, have a hard time biting my tongue, I flashed my cards now and then, meaning that I was a bit more obvious than AI. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is, I guess, in the eye of the beholder though.

"Do you think either one of you could stand up to me in the final 2? How badly would you think that you would lose?"-Jayla
    I'd like to just give you the finger as my response, and not have to say anything, but I guess I should answer your question. I guess, because of the way we played in this game, AI and I would have a hard time winning against you. For whatever reason(s), we're not viewed as deserving the win, and so you might take votes from us by default. However, I think in most circumstances, I could easily outplay, outwit, and outlast you. Heck, I did outplay and outlast you in thus game. I didn't outwit you, but that's just because you didn't make the merge. Hope that was honest enough for you.

FORT Fogey
    So we're just waiting for healblade now?

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I don't think either one of us made obvious decisions thoughout the game. If I had to pick someone I would say Colby because he talked about stategy a little more in the thread.
    I just realized I read the question wrong after reading Colby's answer. I thought it said more obvious. But answering the quesiton, I thought I was less obvious for the reasons stated above.

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    So we're just waiting for healblade now?
    I don't think Fan or Lalol asked a question either.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Ok... I have 2 more questions to present... these are from Fan and Lals...

Fan: Who has more knowledge of the game?

and...

Lals: Okay, first let me say that I'm SOOO sad I couldn't get farther, but... which one of you has been more happy about getting to the final 2? C'mon, let's be enthusiastic!

I think HB still has to ask his question...

Quote Originally Posted by Fan
    Fan: Who has more knowledge of the game?
    I am not really sure where Colby stands on knowledge of the show, but I sure as hell know a lot. I have watched the show from season one, and before the FORT, I played in probably over 10 online survivor games, though this is my first Survivor FORT game, so I would have to say myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalol
    Okay, first let me say that I'm SOOO sad I couldn't get farther, but... which one of you has been more happy about getting to the final 2? C'mon, let's be enthusiastic!
    When I won that final immunity, I was so happy. Not only was I finished posting letters, but I had made the final 2. I didn't want to party too hardy because I didn't want to seem show-offish. In addition I didn't want to celebrate because I was expecting a Bored twist. But now that is is the final 2, and I am pretty sure I have made it, lets party!

+ Reply to Thread