Welcome to The Amazing Race Interactive Game!!! This is a game created by me to make watching AR even more fun!!! To sign up, just reply to this message and select five teams and hope that they do very well!!! Your team selections must follow this criteria:
Select 3 of the following co-ed teams:
Select 2 of the following all male/female teams:
Your initial selection is NOT set in stone. You will have opportunities during the game to change your teams!!!
Ok now, the rules!!!! Well, for the most part after you select your teams all there is left to do is to watch AR!!!
You will be scored based on how well your teams do that week.
If one of your teams uses their Fast Forward, you will recieve 500 points.
If one of your teams comes in first place, you will score 500 points. If there is a tie for first, you will recieve 500 points for each first place team on your list.
If all of your teams survive elimination, you will recieve 1000 points!!! (Elimination Legs Only)
FINAL LEG SCORING
If your team comes in first in the final leg, you will be awarded a 2500 point bonus!!! Second & Third place finishes are awarded at 1000 points each!!! If you have two teams remaining, you will be awarded two bonuses in this way.
You will recieve bonus points if certain criteria is met!!!
If you acquire 100% of the possible points for that leg, you will recieve a 500 point bonus for your teams doing so well that week. That means, one of your teams must come in first (if there is a tie, all teams in the tie must be yours) and all of your teams must survive elimination. If a FF is used this leg, it must be used by one of your teams. This bonus only works in elimination legs.
If at anytime during the race all is left standing are your teams, you will recieve 4500 points (final leg points for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd) plus 500 points for each leg remaining in the race (excluding the last leg) plus 500 points for each additional team you own after the third team. However, you will be eliminated from the game since there is nothing left for you to achieve. That's why you are getting your final leg points ahead of time (not to mention a hefty bonus)!!!
None yet. This will be updated when AR airs!!!
Of course though, if you lose all 5 of your teams, the game is over. There is no penalty for losing all 5 teams, but you cannot score any more points!!!
While are you are watching AR, you may feel that you want to include a team that is not on your list!!! Never fear, you can change your teams after episodes 1-3 air!!! When the results are posted up, just reply and tell me the new team you want and the team you want to give up. Here is the criteria for changing teams:
1. You may only change teams after episodes 1, 2, & 3 air. Once episode 4 airs, your teams are permanent.
2. You may only change one team per episode (thus a maximum of 3 changes is allowed).
3. You can only throw away a team if that team is still in the game!!! Eliminated teams you own are permanent!!!
4. You must still follow the 3 co-ed, 2 all male/female criteria when switching. So if the new team you want is a co-ed team, you must discard a co-ed team you already own.
5. For you West Coast people, you cannot make changes once the AR is airing in the East Coast!!! Thus, you cannot cheat by reading the show spoilers and then changing your teams accordingly!!! This goes for International people too!!! Once AR airs in the East Coast, no more changes are allowed!!!
That's just about it!!! Pick your five teams by replying to this message and enjoy watching AR!!!