+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: The Amazing Race -- The Interactive Game!!!

When I created the game and the scoring scheme, I never realized the scores would be so close!!!! 500 points is the difference between first & second!!!

For most of the game, funnygirl & SurvivorGirl recieved the same amount of points. There were only 4 legs in the entire game where their scores were different -- legs 1, 2, 7, & 12.

The key leg for funnygirl & SurvivorGirl was in leg 7. SurvivorGirl only scored 500 points in that leg (for owning Chip/Kim), however funnygirl recieved the full score for that leg (500 points for owning Chip/Kim, 1000 points for not owning Charla/Mirna, & a 500 point bonus for a perfect leg -- 2000 points total -- 1500 more points than SurvivorGirl for that leg). In leg 12 however, funnygirl recieved no points (she does not own Brandon/Nicole and she owns Linda/Karen) and SurvivorGirl recieved 1000 points for not owning Linda/Karen. So as you can see, SurvivorGirl fell short by only 500 points!!!

In leg 1, funnygirl scored no points (she does not own Alison/Donny and she owns Dennis/Erika) and SurvivorGirl scored 1000 points (for not owning Dennis/Erika). If SurvivorGirl had initally picked Alison/Donny as a co-ed team instead of Jim/Marsha (which produced no extra score anyways), then SurvivorGirl would of been the winner by 500 points instead of funnygirl as she would have scored 500 for Alison/Donny's first place victory and an additional 500 for a perfect leg. But by the time SurvivorGirl changed to Alison/Donny it was too late to reap any benefits from them.

Leg 2 is much more simpler to explain. Funnygirl scored 1000 points (she does not own Brandon/Nicole nor Alison/Donny) and SurvivorGirl scored no points (she does not own Brandon/Nicole but she owns Alison/Donny).

All in all, funnygirl and SurvivorGirl should be congratulated -- they picked a very strong and long-lasting roster and made good use of their favorite as well.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Thanks everyone.

And congrats Funnygirl! Great job!

And thanks E-Daddy for making the game.

Whew! Survivorgirl you were on my tail the entire time if not right up there with me. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

As far as winning, well shucks guys It's about time though. I got blown away at the end of Burntcrow's challenge in the TAR5 thread and the rest of the interactive games I'm always coming up short.

Thanks so much to E-Daddy for coming up with such a wicked way to play along.

Of course, I'm in for the next challenge. By the way, for those of you who participated, drinks are on me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678