+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: GAME: The person above me

All of the above!!

Even though you don't fish, does TPAM like other kinds of seafood . . . shrimp, scallops, lobster, etc?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Yes, I haven't really tired other seafood though like oysters, etc (anything that I really can't chew).

TPAM doesn't overcook seafood.

No - it gets too rubbery when overcooked.

So what is TPAM's favorite kind of food (Mexican, American, Chinese, Seafood, etc.)?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

It can change with the days of the week but, I think Mexican!

TPAM is happier at work these days.

Yes - much happier!!!

Oh - I just noticed that TPAM added something new to her sig line . . . I like it!!!

I'm glad you like it.

TPAM enjoy sig lines with a meaning or a positive message.

Of course!

So is the model shoot that TPAM is attending today, or next Tuesday? And, will you be observing only, or will you be able to also take pics?

I was very tired last night but, tonight is a model shoot. I don't know which model yet. (I have my favorites). I hope to go and shoot one roll of film. (When I actually have a class, I shoot two rolls). On Saturday, two frustrated students asked me about how long it takes to get one good print made, I told them maybe around one hour if it is a difficult pic. I don't know if most of know how time consuming it is before we get involved. Sometimes it takes me more than one hour for a good picture if I have to add and subtract lighting from it. I still enjoy it so much!

TPAM kept prints from when she took pictures years ago.

I do have them . . . just don't know which box they are in! I understand about the amount of time necessary to get a good print - it can sometimes take an hour or more. But it was always so enjoyable for me that the time would literally fly by and I wouldn't even be aware of how much time had passed or how long it REALLY took me!!!

Does TPAM ever work in Sepia tones?

Yes, I have! I really like the warmth of it. I'm not crazy about the cynide or the smell. We were gloves and once security came by because people were concerned and complaining about the odor!

Has TPAM ever worked with Marshall oils?

+ Reply to Thread