+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: GAME: The person above me

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    TPAM is out in the dark.
    to TPAM!!! Good to see you! I've been SO busy with work this morning, but saw you here and had to say hello!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Hello! TPAM should know that all went well on Saturday. All I wanted to do was help the new students and I really did, and by a lot too. One guy kept saying thank you and that I did this and that to help him and his prints are so much better now. (I usually give the thanks and not the other way around). The other monitor never showed so I stayed an extra 5 hours and did some of my own work too.

I'm so glad that TPAM had a great time! I knew that they would be glad to be the beneficiaries your expertise and knowledge!!!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

TPAM is so nice and would never try to bother anyone. It's always good to see her!

Awwww . . .and the same is true about TPAM - there are never hidden meanings in your posts! I hope that TPAM is having a great day so far!

Thank you and yes I am having a great day so far!

TPAM should know that I know some people in Texas.

Well, then, TPAM needs to come and visit all of her Texas friends sometime soon. Sure would love to take you out sailing!!!

I would love to go sailing with TPAM!

Well, then when you make it down to Texas, we'll just consider it a "done deal!" Does TPAM like to fish?

Not me but, it doesn't bother me that other people do. I never did believe that when I ate fish that it died of old age.

Does TPAM fish from a dock, boat or wades in the water?

+ Reply to Thread