+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: GAME: The person above me

Yep - we're all about helping people one way or another here!

I am sure that the students are going to feel very fortunate for having TPAM help them!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Thank you to TPAM. I will sure try.

I'm starting to feel sleepy from that nice mac and cheese I ate earlier. How is TPAM feeling?

Feeling better now - I have never had that happen to me before! Told Mr. Chrelsey that he needs to pamper me and take me out to dinner tonight! Fortunately, his mom is in town staying with us and we had already planned on going out . . . but it still all works to my favor! Woo hoo!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed your mac and cheese . . .that is SUCH a comfort food for me!!!

So, what is the weather doing now for TPAM? I think y'all's snow stopped, didn't it? We're about 20 degrees warmer today than we were yesterday, so it feels more "normal" for us!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

The sun was out before but, now the sky is just all cloudy.

TPAM will enjoy going out to dinner tonight and might also get dessert too!

If I have any room left, dessert it is! Chocolate, of course!!!

Well, I must bid farewell to TPAM . . .I'm leaving the office now, but perhaps will be back on at some point tonight! I hope you have a GREAT rest of the day!

I wish the same to TPAM!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    TPATPAM is such a nice person - really....

TPAM does not understand how to play this game. It's not difficult, really it's not. The last person will enter something about TPAM. That actually means the person above me or to clarify, it is for the person who just previously posted. It's simple. Here is a copy of the rules of this game which started this game thread. Hopefully, there won't be too much confusion for anyone.

Per Modesty, "With so many new people on board (sic), and all reality shows taking a break over the holidays, I thought it could be fun to start a new "The Person Above Me" (TPAM) thread.

For you who haven't played it before: Write someting about the person who posted above you. Rules: be nice, don't divulge anything that's been told to you in confidence..."

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    TPAM was nice enough to explain the rules of this game with good intentions

I agree with TPAM and am very glad that TPATPAM reminded us all how to properly play! I, personally, have sometimes felt "skipped over" when someone posts a "TPATPAM" item, totally ignoring me when I was the person above them!

+ Reply to Thread