+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: GAME: The person above me

Has TPAM ever deep fried a turkey? We did this year for Christmas. My hubby used a recipe he got off of Emeril's website for a Cajun injection and it was the BEST I have ever had!!!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    Has TPAM ever deep fried a turkey? We did this year for Christmas. My hubby used a recipe he got off of Emeril's website for a Cajun injection and it was the BEST I have ever had!!!
    I have tasted deep fried turkey and agree that it is AWSOME but i have never deep fried turkey myself. I dont have a unit. Seems like a large expense for such limited use. Maybe they rent them.

TPAM thinks good food is an aphrodesiac like i do! LOL

Absolutely!!!

So, why doesn't TPAM have an av?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

TPAM has a good question. Maybe TPATPAM will have some sort of avatar pic for 2004.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    TPAM has a good question. Maybe TPATPAM will have some sort of avatar pic for 2004.
    I will, I will, look how long it took me to post a photo! LOL

I think i want my avatar to be a photo of me playing one of my guitars so I will take some photos at band practice one of these days...youll see... :-)

We will look forward - with great anticipation - to the posting of TPAM's av!!!

So - did TPAM get a lot of snow this weekend? I was watching the weather channel and was quite jealous of all the snow everyone was getting . . . . I don't think we'll get any down here this year . . .

I hope that TPAM will have some snow in Texas this year.

FORT Fogey
    We will look forward - with great anticipation - to the posting of TPAM's av!!!

So - did TPAM get a lot of snow this weekend? I was watching the weather channel and was quite jealous of all the snow everyone was getting . . . . I don't think we'll get any down here this year . . .

I will definately make sure that they are worthy of such anticipation then...

Yes we got about 6 inches of snow. It started about 10:00 am yesterday and was still flurrying this morning when i went to work...we are expecting another 2 or three inches by the end of the week.

Snow is great - however - driving in it sucks and snow is almost always followed by bitter cold. Temperatures Tue/Wed/Thu this week are supposed to be in the singe digits, with Tuesdays "high" being 11.

So its not all fun!

Yeah, I know that driving in it is the pits - but we get it so seldom down here that whenever it does really snow (or ice) everything shuts down and there's little reason to have to drive . . .you can just enjoy the beautiful silence of the snow . . . .

Anyway . . . I hope that TPAM has a safe drive home from work today. Maybe you can throw a snowball at someone in honor of me!

FORT Fogey
    I hope that TPAM has a safe drive home from work today. Maybe you can throw a snowball at someone in honor of me!
    consider it done my dear...

+ Reply to Thread