+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: GAME: The person above me

I think that TPAM and TPATPAM will do great on their New Year's resolution - which will, in turn, be a great encouragement to me!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Now I feel that I better get my butt in gear, in more ways than one. It's good to have other sources of motivation.

TPAM can know that I will slowly try to add walking to my schedule. (I'm hoping for better weather but, will not wait on it).

Is there somewhere that TPAM can go to walk indoors if the weather outside is less than desirable?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Not really, unless it's the mall.

Has TPAM bought herself any new clothes for this year?

No - clothes shopping is just too depressing right now!!! But, I do need to get some new stuff before the cruise - the challenge will be finding warm-weather clothing in the middle of the winter!

Does TPAM like shopping by themselves or with others?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    Does TPAM like shopping by themselves or with others?
    I am an untypical male in that i LOVE shopping. So it matters not if i go alone or with someone as long as i go. LOL

TPAM hates trying clothes on in the store and often buys things just hoping they will fit OK. (just like me!)

I do hate trying on clothes, but I will not just buy something first - because then I will have to take it back!

I think it is great that TPAM likes to shop . . .sure do wish my hubby did! Did TPAM brave the day-after-Christmas shopping crowds?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    Did TPAM brave the day-after-Christmas shopping crowds?
    I didnt but only because I had to work that day. We had a wierd schedule at work this year and I was off on the 24th but had to work on the 26th. But I did head out on the 27th! It wasnt so crowded that day.

TPAM likes the whole shopping experience like I do:

* Shopping
    * Lunch
    * More Shopping
    * A Brief Stop in the Food Court for a Cinnabun
    * More Shopping
    * Dinner
    * Movie

Oh man - that sounds like the perfect day!

And, like me, does TPAM just LOVE that first "WOOSH" of air and the wonderful smell when you first open the door to the store! (O.K. - so I'm a little sick!)

I like TPAM and TPATPAM's idea of shopping! It's also nice when they want to give you a sample of something new at the food court.

+ Reply to Thread