+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: GAME: The person above me

  1. #2211
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I prefer to play... even when I suck.....

    TPAM prefers to play than to watch.
    Generally speaking, yes. I play a mean first base. I don't, however, play college football!

    TPAM plays soccer.

  2. #2212
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Generally speaking, yes. I play a mean first base. I don't, however, play college football!

    TPAM plays soccer.
    I did in HS.... my college had no sports...

    TPAM prefers other methods of excercise, aside from sports.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  3. #2213
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I did in HS.... my college had no sports...

    TPAM prefers other methods of excercise, aside from sports.
    Quite right. I hate getting bored.

    TPAM has 6-pack abs

  4. #2214
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Quite right. I hate getting bored.

    TPAM has 6-pack abs
    ha.... I believe the term for me is 'portly'...

    TPAM is amused by the term.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  5. #2215
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    ha.... I believe the term for me is 'portly'...

    TPAM is amused by the term.
    Port...portly - it all reminds me of sitting on my friend Angie's dock w/ grandfather port and cigars...lol.

    TPAM doesn't like red beer.

  6. #2216
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Port...portly - it all reminds me of sitting on my friend Angie's dock w/ grandfather port and cigars...lol.

    TPAM doesn't like red beer.
    i don't even know what that is, for that matter...

    TPAM likes chatting on the internet.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  7. #2217
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    i don't even know what that is, for that matter...

    TPAM likes chatting on the internet.
    Red beer is beer and tomato juice. I like chatting, but only with people who have something to say and can say it articulately. People who use a lot of abbreviations or give one-word answers to questions leave me cold.

    TPAM is as particular as I am about who he chats with on the Internet.

  8. #2218
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Red beer is beer and tomato juice. I like chatting, but only with people who have something to say and can say it articulately. People who use a lot of abbreviations or give one-word answers to questions leave me cold.

    TPAM is as particular as I am about who he chats with on the Internet.
    I am, but I try to be careful how i express such things. after all, what comes around goes around.... right?

    TPAM has an interesting wit to them.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  9. #2219
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I am, but I try to be careful how i express such things. after all, what comes around goes around.... right?

    TPAM has an interesting wit to them.
    I'll take that as a compliment...heh heh. You can be polite and say I'm weird - I won't be offended!!

    TPAM has never been to Montana.

  10. #2220
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    I'll take that as a compliment...heh heh. You can be polite and say I'm weird - I won't be offended!!

    TPAM has never been to Montana.
    I will use the term when it is warranted. until then, I use the words i feel are most appropriate.

    no, I havent been to Montana, but would love to drive the Montanabahn.

    TPAM has not been to New York.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.