+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Will You... ?

Re: Will You... ?

Why, yes!

Will you keep a promise that you regret making?
    CYA

That's a tough one, Bunny! I think it would depend on the circumstances. I like to keep promises ....

Will you buy a lottery ticket this week?

FORT Regular

no...never had..ever....

Will you eat apples tonight/....???

No, I can't eat apples.

Will you send an e-mail to someone that lives with you?

Yes

Will you give money to someone because you think they might need it, even though they didn't ask you for it?

Not usually, but someone did that to me once! I was at the airport with my daughters about four years ago. My husband wasn't able to leave with us and had to fly out the next day, so we were alone. We were flying emergency stand-by and spent the night in the airport in Salt Lake City waiting for a plane that wasn't full. We must've looked pretty haggard because some lady slipped a $20 in my hand and told me to take the girls for some breakfast. We had already eaten and I wasn't broke, but when I tried to tell her we were fine, she refused to take it back. She squeezed my arm and said she understands how hard it is to take money from a stranger and walked away. She really touched me, even though I didn't need the money.

Will you pay it forward?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Most definitely...and with pleasure. It just feels good! Great question, by the way!

Will you strike up conversations with strangers most places that you go?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;3700353;
    Not usually, but someone did that to me once! I was at the airport with my daughters about four years ago. My husband wasn't able to leave with us and had to fly out the next day, so we were alone. We were flying emergency stand-by and spent the night in the airport in Salt Lake City waiting for a plane that wasn't full. We must've looked pretty haggard because some lady slipped a $20 in my hand and told me to take the girls for some breakfast. We had already eaten and I wasn't broke, but when I tried to tell her we were fine, she refused to take it back. She squeezed my arm and said she understands how hard it is to take money from a stranger and walked away. She really touched me, even though I didn't need the money.

Will you pay it forward?

See, SLC isn't that bad after all. Plue - I hear you can get caffeinated Coke at the airport.

Regarding paying it forward - if my kids ever need to "borrow" money and promise to pay it back (I hate lending money - I'd rather give it as a gift), I tell them to pay it forward rather than pay me back.

I definitely strike up conversations wherever I go since I frequently travel alone. I've met a lot of interesting people.

Will you send a man a drink in a bar?

Yes

Will you make sure your friends don't leave a bar with a stranger?

FORT Regular

ahhmmmm...
    my friends and i have never been to a bar....
    but if i have one...YES....very big..YES...

Will you listen to a music tonight??

+ Reply to Thread