+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Will You... ?

Re: Will You... ?

Yes, there's even some in there now.

Will you be able to walk away from buying a shirt you really want?

Yes....I'd rather spend the money on my kids.

Will you tell me a good remedy for mosquito bite itching? I have 14 on my right forearm alone. My entire body is covered.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Benadryl will sometimes dull the itch. Otherwise - stay away from those pesky things! 14 on one arm? You must be very sweet, Bunny!

Will you set consequences for your kids's actions and then follow through?

When mosquitos get me, the bites blow up to at least quarter size. If I get a bunch of them, I take Benedryl. If it's only a couple, Caladryl Clear works great. If you put Listerine in a spray bottle and spray it around the area you're sitting, it keeps the mosquitos at bay. I'm not sure why, but it does work.

My kids and their friends know very well that I follow through with consequences. One of the biggest is they better answer their cell phone when I call or I will pick them up immediately. They all call it their ball and chain, but they all answer their phones. They can call it whatever they want as long as I know where my kids are and that they're safe.

Will you throw a party this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;3515645;
    When mosquitos get me, the bites blow up to at least quarter size. If I get a bunch of them, I take Benedryl. If it's only a couple, Caladryl Clear works great. If you put Listerine in a spray bottle and spray it around the area you're sitting, it keeps the mosquitos at bay. I'm not sure why, but it does work.
    There's a few that are that size and just so many that I'm ashamed to even show my arms right now. Thanks for the Listerine tip!

Even though we live on a lake and usually have a few parties over the summer, we'll be passing on that this year but if someone else wants to throw it here, you're more than welcome to.

Will you drive a distance to get a good price on gas?

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

[QUOTE=RomanticHeart;3515645;]When mosquitos get me, the bites blow up to at least quarter size. If I get a bunch of them, I take Benedryl. If it's only a couple, Caladryl Clear works great. If you put Listerine in a spray bottle and spray it around the area you're sitting, it keeps the mosquitos at bay. I'm not sure why, but it does work.

on the tip, RH. My sister-in-law sent another tip: if you put a sheet of Bounce in your pocket or sleeve, it keeps those pesky devils away. Love these helpful hints!

I won't drive a distance for gas unless it is lower by 50 cents per gallon.

Will you go to a restaurant this week?

I like a remedy called "Sting Stop" (at the health food store). If you put a dot on the mosquito bite soon after it happens, it won't swell or itch. Amazing stuff!

I probably won't go to a restaurant this week.

Will you go to a health food store?

I doubt it. I have a busy week ahead of me. I shouldn't even be here right now, but I seriously needed a break.

Will you take a break when you need one?

Yes

Will you walk away from an argument?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I will walk away from an argument probably 90 percent of the time. It has to be something extremely important for me to bother with it. Something important like my kids. Otherwise all that comes of it is wasted energy and bad feelings. I prefer to agree to disagree.

Will you run to the store for a silly desire for a treat.

+ Reply to Thread