+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What High-School Stereotype were/are you?

Getreal - Well, they say I was the Jock. ..we just graduated from using slide rules to calculators in high school! Ugh!...C'mon, misskitty -- you can't fool me. I think you're a happenin' chick!

Hey, thanks getreal. You sure do boost my ego . I KNEW you would've been a jock. We would've just passed in the halls if we went to the same school in the same city. I think we're dating ourselves. (are we?) ....I remember the slide rule too!

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Getreal ... I think we're dating ourselves. (are we?)
    Okay, I'll bite ... where would you like to go on a date? I'm thinking someplace WARM.

That survey coulda' used a few more questions and a few more stereotypes IMHO.

Hah! I am the blonde...literally.
    Seriously, I too graduated with honors, and was a cheerleader, but most people that know me today can hardly believe I was a cheerleader because I seem like such a geek. Yah, a goody two shoes cheerleader - probably the one and only in all the land.

Quote Originally Posted by getreal View Post
    That survey coulda' used a few more questions and a few more stereotypes IMHO.
    Someplace warm sounds great. Why don't you come UP and see me sometimes? I agree with the above. Needs more questions.

[QUOTE=Ana Banana;
    Hah! I am the blonde...literally. [QUOTE}

I wonder if you changed your hair color and took the survey again, if you would get a different answer? LOL

How true how true
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I was kind of an outsider, but only because all my friends were in college already, and my idea of a good weekend was hanging out at the local dance clubs, and most kids didn't have a fake ID like I did! Gabriel, with your great sense of humor, and Dean Martin fetish, you would have fit right in with my little group!
    Go Tigers!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Well, I guess I am the outsider since I'm blocked from taking the test. {{sniff}}
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    I was kind of an outsider, but only because all my friends were in college already, and my idea of a good weekend was hanging out at the local dance clubs, and most kids didn't have a fake ID like I did! Gabriel, with your great sense of humor, and Dean Martin fetish, you would have fit right in with my little group!
    And to think because of my Dean Martin "affliction" I was labeled as weird.. Now that I am 48 I finally find the group to fit into. Even in my younger 20 & 30 something days I liked going to bars & clubs, but I didn't dance, preferring to sit on the sidelines drinking a few drinks and being low key.(again labeled weird) I am a definite people watcher.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Well, I guess I am the outsider since I'm blocked from taking the test. {{sniff}}
    What test- did I (as usual) miss something?! If there's a test, I assure you that I chose to ignore the fact and said oh well! And Maveno, you can be in my (non) clique any day of the week!
    Go Tigers!

Oh, I see there was a quiz at the first page of the thread. Now I know why I was an outsider! I ignore the rules, or just don't notice them! Going to take the quiz now!
    Go Tigers!

+ Reply to Thread