+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What High-School Stereotype were/are you?

Never said you were ..3.85 that's great!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie
    I guess I just get tired sometimes of the "dumb blonde" stereotype. I graduated with a 3.85 GPA for goodness sakes!
    me too! (3.85 GPA from university) and I'm not even blonde! I mean...can I help it that I don't always "get" the insignificant things now and then?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Ok, that quiz didn't apply to me, because I got jock as my outcome, but my answers to those questions weren't on that quiz, so I just picked the answer that best fit. I'm pretty popular. I'm the smart theatre guy, but luckily not a geek. Luckily, I have a great sense of humor, and I'm good-looking (I'm modest too) and so I fit in really well with a lot of people.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_cool
    Never said you were ..3.85 that's great!
    Sorry - didn't mean to sound like you did. I was speaking more in general.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I don't consider myself one! I'm just a regular/average High-School Senior.

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    I had a mish mash of answers from the quiz so i'll tell you what somebody once called me. " a geek/nerd, goth/freak, hippie, burnout (no I wasn't), tomboy, slut." I think that's it. I was a total outcast and outsider. I dressed how I felt like dressing that morning. I did, said and acted the way I wanted to and pissed a lot of people off. God I hated school but if I could go back NOW I would cause now I don't care about being liked when back then...it kinda did bother me. I talked to alot of people in class but didn't really have many friends.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

I'm a geek too... I thought i'm more of a nerd... but o well ^_^

LOL - i guess answering the question with wearing somthing skimpy makes me a slut. If I change that one answer, I become a geek!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I didn't take the quiz, so this post is not certified or sanctioned by the Internet Personality Authority ( ):

I was a pretty good athlete (three times All-City, twice All-District,) but not in a popular sport, so I was never lumped in with the Jocks, and thus not eligible to hang with the popular students. I was a pretty good student, too (12th in a class of 685 while taking as many college prep courses as I could) but was never really accepted by the braniacs, who viewed my participation in athletics with suspicion.

I found a great term on my high-school's Classmates.com message board that probably applies to many of us: Locker People. Not a jock, not popular, just one of the hall-fillers that stood out of the way of the "upper echelon" of students.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread