+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Name 4 things ...

  1. #1341
    Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,396
    Name 4 things you'd do if you won 5 million dollars?

    1. Buy myself a nice house
    2. Buy my parents a house
    3. travel
    4. save the rest



    Name 4 movies you own.

  2. #1342
    FORT Fanatic weathergirl91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Feeding the ducks.....
    Age
    23
    Posts
    632
    Name 4 movies you own:

    1) Twister
    2) Barney (bro and sis, bro and sis's movie!!)
    3) The Scooby Doo Collection
    4) Big Mommas House

    Name 4 times you wish you could go back and change

  3. #1343
    FORT Fogey JamiLee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by weathergirl91
    Name 4 movies you own:

    1) Twister
    2) Barney (bro and sis, bro and sis's movie!!)
    3) The Scooby Doo Collection
    4) Big Mommas House

    Name 4 times you wish you could go back and change

    jeesh this is suppose to be a game and it's making me think too much!!!!!!!

    1) a pair of jeans I spent too much $ on
    2) a couple bras at vic's secret that I never wear and cost too much
    3) a bunch of jewlrey I bought on a spending spree
    4) a tattoo that I wanted done a bit differently
    Sorry WG I put a different spin on that. Had to keep it light


    name 4 of your favorite games

  4. #1344
    Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,690
    1. Monopoly
    2. Mancala
    3. Battleship
    4. Yahtzee

    Name 4 of your favorite things to shop for.

  5. #1345
    FORT Fogey JamiLee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorGirl
    1. Monopoly
    2. Mancala
    3. Battleship
    4. Yahtzee

    Name 4 of your favorite things to shop for.
    1) purses (I like the challenge of getting a good deal) I would never pay full price for say what my daughter would (Prada for example) nuts!

    2) men Kidding!! My daughter I love to shop for her.

    3) presents

    4) baby clothes and toys! (love that the most) always someone having a baby and my niece I love to shop for (she's 3)

    name 4 things you would not do when asked

  6. #1346
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Name four things I would not do when asked:

    (only four? I'm a total brat)

    1. (when I was younger) help clean the house - ever
    2. just about anything my husband asked me to do (at the end of the marriage)
    3. show up at school (again, when I was a teen)
    4. pick up the wet towels on the bathroom floor (tee hee)

    Name four things you've been asked to do, and did, but didn't want to.

  7. #1347
    FORT Fogey JamiLee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Name four things I would not do when asked:

    (only four? I'm a total brat)

    1. (when I was younger) help clean the house - ever
    2. just about anything my husband asked me to do (at the end of the marriage)
    3. show up at school (again, when I was a teen)
    4. pick up the wet towels on the bathroom floor (tee hee)

    Name four things you've been asked to do, and did, but didn't want to.
    again JD (on the only 4)

    1) be a maid of honor too many times
    2) be a brides maid (still have a lot of ugly ass dresses in the attic)
    3) be a wife (bad I know)
    4) streak on a dare) -I know bad but, I was only a kid!!

  8. #1348
    FORT Fogey JamiLee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,094
    (I need to stop being lazy and preview my posts)

    forgot to add the next one!

    OK

    Name 4 things you would like to do and haven't yet done?

  9. #1349
    FORT Fanatic weathergirl91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Feeding the ducks.....
    Age
    23
    Posts
    632
    1) Ask a guy out (although i have a BF currently)
    2) Meet all the FORTers I talk to in person
    3) eat a whole family size pizza (haha )
    4) jog around the neighborhood consistently

    Name 4 FORTers you would like to meet

  10. #1350
    FORT Fogey JamiLee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by weathergirl91
    1) Ask a guy out (although i have a BF currently)
    2) Meet all the FORTers I talk to in person
    3) eat a whole family size pizza (haha )
    4) jog around the neighborhood consistently

    Name 4 FORTers you would like to meet
    WG you go girl!!

    OK
    1) JOHN for obvious reasons (he doesn't look like Simon but, does he look like a cow????
    2) Marley (cuz she seems so sweet)
    3) Hepcat - cuz she or he (I don't know)!! maybe that's why!! seems very sweet also and I bug her/him
    4) Lobeck so I can compliment him/her (I don't know) on their writings on AI!!
    (and add a whole bunch of family and friends that read her/his writings but, can't help be curious about is it a guy or a girll!!>???????
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.