+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: a silly personality test

I got a 34 (don't worry jodaar, my score is the lowest so far) and I'm exactly like the description. Good test. It's not silly at all.

Originally posted by tash
    I got a 34 (don't worry jodaar, my score is the lowest so far) and I'm exactly like the description. Good test. It's not silly at all.
    Ahh, pushed into second place. Good to see another 30 something. It was getting kinda lonely in here hanging out with all these 40's extroverts.

Lol~ William is a 30-something as well.

Originally posted by John
    How come all the Texans are coming out as "center of attention", and everyone else is in the "normal" range?
    Maybe, we TEXANS do love to be the center of attention, but don't want to admit it!

LG.
    I got a 43, like Kylie, Holly and Paulie. I'm sure Paulie's enough of an extrovert to not mind being in the company of such a group of fun, lively women.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'm sure Paulie's enough of an extrovert to not mind being in the company of such a group of fun, lively women
    LOL!

I share John's score
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    I got a 45, which sounds about right:

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I scored a 36, which seems a little on the low side to me.

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical.They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

*I don't know what I do with my hands while talking to someone???*
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    hmmmm I got a 41

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    hmmmm I got a 41
    somehow I did too... which means this test must be flawed.... since i know for a FACT that I have no personality whatsoever.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast