+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: a silly personality test

I got a 44, and I have to say that's not me. I'm definitely not the type to go for the spotlight. But there are some parts that I can relate to like being amusing, practical, and the last part in the paragraph.

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

I think this one is a better description of me.

31 TO 40 POINTS: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical.They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I also got a 38. And it's fairly accurate.

Princess
    Sheesh... I hate these kind of "tests", and still I find myself doing them over and over again. Most questions didn't even have have a fitting choise, and it really depends of the situation...
    Anyway.... just going with the closest fit: 48 (is that bad!??)

JR.
    46, but that center of attention thing is defintely not me. I think the 31-40 describes me almost perfectly.

I got a 48
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

Princess
    I'm not alone! lol

42 and fairly good description.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

modesty I agree. Some of the answers were a bit....well, hard to choose from. Depends on the day I guess.

I feel like it did a pretty fair job of describing me though
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Princess
    Originally posted by fluff
    Reading through all the scores, I would have to say there are elements of me in all of them.
    cali, I agree with fluff here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast