+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 311 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The "four word" story game!

at Mel Gibson, because

he waxed his legs.....
    realitytvbites!

but skipped the moisturizer

so then the boys......
    realitytvbites!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    ran and prayed. God...

please send us a....
    realitytvbites!

pretty babe to have...

our windows cleaned, please.......
    realitytvbites!

Our little story(so far).....

THERE ONCE was a lady in a van touching the stick-shift trying to shift gears while her kids were yelling at each other about who rides shotgun. Little did she know Johnnie called "Shutgun Infinity". The worst was yet to come, because then looming up in front was this HUGE, DISGUSTING... stinky fart that Sally ripped while driving home.

The lady threw-up all over one kid then crashed the van into the side of a really tall building. Meanwhile the two kids were wrestling over the front seat when suddenly Britney Spears appeared and seemed a little disoriented as usual. Then she pulled out her sniperkitty takes careful aim, and lip syncs a song... as usual. Did they really enjoy Britney? Not... bloody likely, so they kick her in the implants and one leaked and she runs off to go find some more surgery.

The kids complain that they're hungry so they groaned aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrggggggggggh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and then Johnnie bit the left side of the seat cushion. Suddenly, something furry pops out their long lost hamster pulls out a pink highlighter marker and draws a little picture of a heaping bowl of pumpkin and sunflower seeds without realizing that was just going to be their dinner for tonight.

Stuck in a ditch, the now ruined van. The little boy said, "Are we there yet?" and the hamster cried and started to slap the huge, yet sexy Nick Lachey. After all, he's married to Jessica and it's said that marrying a dumb blonde is like marrying a duck who thinks chicken comes in tuna cans. So Nick strips and fashions a loin clothand the kids screamed Oh my poor eyes!!!!!!!!!!

Nick quickly grabbed a box to cover but his butt still showed! Across the street, Christina was busy fixing her weird dress and Lil'Kim was anxious to show her everything see through dress that's falling apart on 50 Cent. He looked and laughed. Then whipping out magic stick, and it swished and out hopped a bunny with long, floppy ears and a fluffy tail and name Peter Cottontail Jr. Green was his... step-son's name, he was a convicted murderer who was just insane.

Just then, a cat, a very black cat hopped and Sabrina The Teenage Witch followed suit grabbing the back of her leather outfit. Suddenly, a voice from above came booming. God was calling, and pretty angry at Mel Gibson, because he waxed his legs but skipped the moisturizer so then the boys ran and prayed.

God please send us a pretty babe to have our windows cleaned, please..
    Last edited by tvbytes; 04-06-2004 at 07:13 AM.
    realitytvbites!

Down came Jennifer Garner.

+ Reply to Thread