I know this is the sesond game I've set up within the last 48 hours...sorry about this, but if I don't post now I'm bound to forget if I don't post now. We all know American Idol... think you can out do Lisa Wilson? William Hung? Any American Idol contestant?
Well this is a random idea I came up with.
It will be a lot of fun for contestants if you put up 5 mins of your time saying your FORT name, song/artist, sing+upload).
You make a recording of what was mentioned in the last line. You can upload the WAVS onto the following website: http://www.dmusic.com/
This is just something I wanna try out.
1. NO BACKGROUND MUSIC for the rehearsal.
2. Depends on all sign ups, I will decide how many will make it into the first round.
3. If you make it, ARBOY will send a PM to you.
4. I will give 3 views as Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell.
5. A script may be written to make "episodes" of FORT Idol.
6. YOU MUST give your Dmusic ID to AR BOY Through PM.
If you wanna sign up, please do! This is an interesting! Thanks to all who read this.
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES WHO'D LIKE TO SIGN UP:
You obviously need a microphone for recordings.
Software? Every PC has one! Look here: Start>Program files>Accesories>Entertainment>Sound recorder
Also, please DON'T USE YOUR REAL ID. USE YOUR FORT USER NAME!!!
IF you wanna sign up, post here!
Do the Kirby!
I can't speak for everybody but:
(1) I don't own a microphone
(2) I don't want my voice on the internet
(3) I wouldn't want someone I don't know going "Simon Cowell" on me in his or her forum game.
This could be a great game, but it really isn't my kind of game.
Best of luck, though. If this game gets off the ground, I'll definitely listen in and cheer people on!
Up Where They Belong
(Let's change this into a competition to see how long we can, as a group, keep the chain of 's going!)
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.