+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Story game

He wasn't get the deliveries done on time.Just then Ken started to daydream about how cool it would be to be a contestant on "FEAR FACTOR"
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

FORT Fogey
    So Ken called Joe Rogan but Joe's assistant said he was at the doctor getting hair plugs so that he wouldnt have to comb his hair straight down like Napoleon to hide his receding hair line anymore.

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    then he was accepted and was now a contestant on Fear Factor. The first challenge was to mess up Joe Rogan's hair and survive staring at it for 15 minutes. The winner wins a Mazda RX-8.

The loser receives the nasty blender left over from the gross- out eating contest seen on the show.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Ken leaped over the gorge... and missed by one bloody foot. He slipped into the Valley below and won the second prize- A brand new blender- with a puree of 20k cockroaches that were used in the Las Vegas challenge...

Hmmmm.... Free drink! and Ken drank it all and drove off in the RX-8 which belonged to Simon Cowell.

FORT Fogey
    Which Simon didnt actually own. It was just on-loan from a local dealership as a barter agreement for print ads. Turns out Simon wasnt horing his end of the bargain and a tow-truck showed up to repo the vehicle just as...

Paula Abdul slinked over to him wearing a gown that any awards winner would be jealous of. She opened her soft lips and purred into Simon's hairy ear ...

FORT Fogey
    "Its time you to rate my performance big boy...lets play a little Simon Says"

Wait for a minute, I'm still laughing!
    (Daddio, what would we do without you? I think I might have read something else into that but, maybe not. )

Simon replied, "Oh, little Simon will play, but, if I'm going to be perfectly honest...I want to play the b*tch today. I'm so tired of playing the "hard" cynic. The man behind this muscle shirt has feelings too! In her shock, Paula perceeded to...
    Last edited by eldee; 04-06-2004 at 12:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast