+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Story game

Michael bent down to pick up his nose #47. However, when he stood up his

head came too close to the candles on the table and a horrible re-enactment of Michael's Pepsi commercial ensued. Now in full freak-out mode, Ken used the spoon he was still holding to
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    and threw the spoon at Michael's head and ran out the door to continue his wacky journey at 4:56am

After leaving Michael's FUN HOUSE OF HORRORS,Ken decided maybe it's time to stop and get some joe.As he was sauntering down the street a car came careening towards the curb,the car door swung open and it was none other than......
    Martha Stewart.... .
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Martha had noticed that Ken was a member of the jury that found her guilty weeks ago.

"oh hell no, not another crazed celebrity", Ken screamed inside his brain as he made a mad dash back to his car. But when he got inside, there was a giant silk flower arrangement in the passenger side (Martha was Here! eeek!) , and when he turned the key....

and got body-slammed by a newly svelt Anna Nicole Smith, who Threw her dog at Ken who deflected it by hitting it with Martha's flowers.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    The dog died instantly. He closed his car door and said "YOU OBESE SLUT!!!" and drove off.

Martha was left by the curb, face flushed with anger, clutching a tuft of hair she had pulled out of Ken's head. Staring at the fistfull of hair, she realized that in no time she could, by hand, weave a beautiful table runner which would coordinate with her new product line, "Incarceration With Style."

In fact, Martha smiled with the secret pleasure of knowing that she could dream of many more beautiful and money making ideas while temporarily unable to spend her days at her bazillion dollar estate.
    Meanwhile, in his confusion, Ken hadn't noticed the motorcycle cop, who was writing a citation for felony animal abuse, and preparing for hot pursuit.
    But suddenly blue lights appeared in Ken's rearview mirror, and he knew...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast