+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quiz: Not All Americans Are Stupid

PSi
    here's if you get a 20-
    as american

If you are American, the only way you got this score is by doing the quiz 50 times, and memorizing the correct answers. You need to approach the world in a less aggressively competitive way and learn to live with your inadequacies, rather than seeking to feel through bigotry and false national pride.

if you are from somewhere else
    You are clearly an intellectual giant. Or possibly you found a way to cheat. Either way, congratulations

took it 3 times as US, twice as foreigner...I don't know where jesus was crucified. i'm not catholic and i didn't see the passion....

FORT Fogey
    I'm not Catholic, and I knew that it was Golgotha before seeing the Passion (funny thing, Protestants have the same Bible too )

You answered 16 questions correctly out of 20.

You have an impressive understanding of the world for an American. It is likely that you feel intellectually isolated in your home country, and often have to hide your opinions from others. Deep down, you realise that your country is the single biggest threat to world peace in modern times, but you have not yet summoned up the courage to emigrate.

Yeah that test really brought out my realization that my country is the single biggest threat to world peace in modern times... :rolleyes
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I'm not Catholic, and I knew that it was Golgotha before seeing the Passion.
    I'm Catholic and I forgot it was Golgotha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123