+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chain Reaction Game

No, lalol. No one forged any pm's. Not me, if that's the implication (and I think it was, and I really resent it. Really really resent it.)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
    A woman's gotta do what he can't.

Love it MK. Where's funnygirl when you need her?

Hey you guys. I know the mods usually don't pay any attention to these games, but I want to note that it's really not cool to post PM's from people in a public thread. It's just common courtesy. I deleted the one that was brought to my attention, and I hope that you'll all have enough sense not to post any in the future.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Love it MK. Where's funnygirl when you need her?
    Jeeze, I leave the house for ten minutes and look what you've all managed to do.

I wasn't approached for an alliance until midway through the game and it was Lalol and Bored who approached me. Burnt and I didn't hook up until it became painfully obvious we were going to be used as pawns. Chris, to my knowledge, Burnt never said he wanted you gone. It was pretty tough at the end and the only way we could convince him that it was okay to leave you in the dust was because of your personal tragedies.

Also, I agree with whoever it was that posted about bringing Erin back after she was eliminated. I don't like those kinds of twists. Never have, never will. It doesn't seem fair to those eliminated before or after her.

Great game all around though. I didn't realize there was so much scheming going on behind the scenes. I was just trying to figure out how the heck I was going to win a challenge.

FORT Fogey
    A big congrats to MKW for winning.

My strategizing. Erin and ADK approached me thinking that Bored, lalol etc had an alliance. I agreed to ally with them and passed the info of Bored asking me not to pick Chris in order to pull Chris into our alliance. Of course, Mkw and Chris had an alliance which made us two team alliance of 5. When it came time to for one of us to go () I warned erin and adk of the chris and mkw alliance and said goodbye to the game. Fortunately for erin and adk, mkw proceeded to drop chris. Unfortunately for erin and adk, mkw won the game.

It was fun.

P.S. Chris admitted to making an error by including burnt about the p.m. message. It was only sent from bored. Nobody forged anything.

A special big thanks to AIWANNABE for putting together a rocking fun game!

See, this is why I didn't last in this game. This was the fun game to me. I wasn't plotting any stategy. I didn't have any alliances, I wasn't trying to get anyone out. I asked to be kept when I was in the last 2, but that was it. Congratulations to MKW for winning, you oviously played a great game.

FORT Fogey
    Aghh. I knew we should have approached you, Colby!

Quote Originally Posted by erin_dye
    Don't take that too personal Kai. We just didn't feel that you had an alliance with anyone at that point which kind of made you a sitting duck.
    Oh, I was just kidding. It didn't really hurt my feelings.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Yeah, Kai - don't take it personally.

+ Reply to Thread