+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chain Reaction Game

Quote Originally Posted by DisFUNctional
    reads chris's plots carefuly and makes notes for BootCamp *notes read "Dont trust chris"*
    I said that I try to be a man of my word, but when i recieved news that burnt and bored wanted me gone, I switched to another alliance to simply help myself, IT was not "a plot"!
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

I would like to add that after Endurance (which wasnt a success) I will give game hosting another try, THis game will be action packed high paced, and FULL of twists, I hope To see you all there.
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

Congrats, MK! Well deserved.

For the record....I would never forge a pm and never have. Never cheated. Never would.

After watching who was choosing who at the beginning I hatched up a plan to have erin, touque and myself work together (since we knew each other from the much maligned Counting Thread.) We knew we needed someone else, and decided to pursue chrisdevine. He had been a strong player. Chris would bring along MK (we found out later) and I wasn't sure where FG or Colby stood. No one approached me for an alliance, and I never lied to anyone. Just me and my counting friends choosing each other, and including chrisdevine along.

When MK dropped chris (and it seemed like for good reasons) we just picked up with MK and continued along. Little did I know she would win the whole thing (but nice job anyway )

Honestly, this was my first online game, and I don't know most of you from Adam (bored, kai, lalol, etc) - so hopefully no offense taken: I just jumped in full force and tried to play the game as best I could with my buddies. I DO want to clarify that I never did lie or forge pm's. I kind of resent the implication, to be quite honest. And I know the folks who actually wrote the pm's know it, too.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove

Honestly, this was my first online game, and I don't know most of you from Adam (bored, kai, lalol, etc) - so hopefully no offense taken: I just jumped in full force and tried to play the game as best I could with my buddies. I DO want to clarify that I never did lie or forge pm's. I kind of resent the implication, to be quite honest. And I know the folks who actually wrote the pm's know it, too.
    Hi Adk, I was just reading over the recent happenings and it appears chris misinterpreted many things and messages sent to him....I never did see the alleged message so I think this is what happened....

Thanks, Burnt. I think you know I played an honest game. I don't want my name disparaged here. I'm not saying I wasn't scheming and making an alliance, and had a plan, and was planning on dropping people, but I would never forge a pm or lie or cheat to win an online game, for god sakes. :rolleyes I never told chris you wanted him out, just that I thought you were aligned with bored (who DID indicated he wanted him out) and lalol, etc. I actually said you had stuck up for him - so chrisdevine is obviously confused. You know, I thought it'd be fun to try an online game. My bad.
    Last edited by ADKLove; 09-27-2004 at 11:48 PM.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Thanks, Burnt. I think you know I played an honest game. I don't want my name disparaged here. I'm not saying I wasn't scheming and making an alliance, and had a plan, and was planning on dropping people, but I would never forge a pm or lie or cheat to win an online game, for god sakes. :rolleyes I never told chris you wanted him out, just that I thought you were aligned with bored (who DID indicated he wanted him out) and lalol, etc. I actually said you had stuck up for him - so chrisdevine is obviously confused. You know, I thought it'd be fun to try an online game. My bad.
    yeah, I figured this is what had gone down...please forgive me, I got caught up in the moment!!!! *sings a song of despair*

Aww, shucks, Burntcrow - you just made me tear up

Quote Originally Posted by Kai5925
    ADK you wanted to drop me? That's so mean. I'm going to cry.
    Don't take that too personal Kai. We just didn't feel that you had an alliance with anyone at that point which kind of made you a sitting duck.

I don't mind the discussion of strategies, but the posting of 'private' messages is a little rude, IMO.

People forged pm's? wtf. Well this game was really fine but yeah I guess the twist that let erin stayed was kind of unfair. But whatever some people here are just targetting me in every single game oh well

Congrats mkw Almost all of my points were on you so I feel pretty happy

+ Reply to Thread