+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 83 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chain Reaction Game

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Why does Coolguy have a twitch?
    The stress of waiting to get picked. He had to go through it last time too. Maybe would have been better

Me too. I want pity....

Thank you, Erin! I think that I will add Mkwood to the chain.

Colby-SurvivorGirl-Funnygirl-Burntcrow-ADKLove-lalol-Boredom-Touque-Erin-Kai-MKW

Remaining Players:
    Debelah
    Coolguy
    Chrisdevine
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

OH, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

I'll bring Chris along

Colby-SurvivorGirl-Funnygirl-Burntcrow-ADKLove-lalol-Boredom-Touque-Erin-Kai-MKW-Chrisdevine

Remaining Players:
    Debelah
    Coolguy

oh, and just for laughs - this takes a few minutes to load and watch, but it's worth it.

Olympics

That was great MKW.

Anyways only coolguy and debelah are left with chris casting the deciding vote. Let me just make it known that, Debelah hasn't been around for 4 days, so I don't want the game to have to slow down later on because of her. Just making it known. Chris you can either pick Coolguy or Debelah to be the final link on the chain.

*takes deep breath* umm... this is not a spot I really want to be in... but I think the twist is that the last person on the chain will pick the person to be eliminated so, with that, I am going to add coolguy to the chain
    Colby-SurvivorGirl-Funnygirl-Burntcrow-ADKLove-lalol-Boredom-Touque-Erin-Kai-MKW-Chrisdevine-coolguy

Weakest Link:
    Debelah

Sorry Debelah, hopefully you stay, because their is a twist. But its just that coolguy has particicpated more then you. But There is a twist and my gut says that it will send me packing. but good luck, hopefully you stay, if not sorry. wow I didn't like that at all. You are a nice person and I couldn't stand that. I hope you can forgive me.
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

"Debelah, You Are The Weakest Link, Goodbye!"

But wait..........Debelah, (if you ever come back) you can help out one of the remaining players, or quite a few of them. Debelah, you have six points, and because you are eliminated, you will not need those six points anymore, but some of the other players may need them. You will be distributing your six points however you wish. You can give them all to one person, give two points to three different people, or even give one point to six different players. The choice is yours, and yours alone.

What Debelah is doing, is what every person who is eliminated from here on will be doing.

After Round Two The Scores Look Like This

Erin-25
    ADKLove-22
    Burntcrow-22
    Colby-22
    Touque-20
    Bored-18
    Lalol-18
    Funnygirl-17
    Survivorgirl-17
    Kai-13
    Chrisdevine-10
    MKW-5
    Coolguy-4

Challenge #3

In this challenge you will be given 10 sets of three clues, each set describing one artist. Your job is to identify what artist the clues are describing. Whoever gets the most right, will start the chain. Good Luck! You have until Thursday at 6:30 PM EST.
    Last edited by AIWANNABE; 08-25-2004 at 06:45 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Cool twist, AIW.

Quote Originally Posted by touque
    Cool twist, AIW.
    I try my best.

Just need Coolguy's Chain challenge, and I can post the results early. I got 10 of them, and two of them opened it, and haven't responded so even if they get them all right, they wouldn't win because of the time.

+ Reply to Thread