+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor: A mole among us

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar

Survivor: A mole among us

I've been planning this game for a little bit. i need anywhere between 10 to 16 people to sign up. Then I will divide you guys into two tribes, with two moles, one on each tribe. The tribes will compete each week for immunity with the mole of the tribe trying to make his tribe lose, and the other one to win. The tribe that loses immunity will go take the quiz which they will have to answer 5 questions about the mole. The one that scores the lowest goes home. Then once a tribe gets down to 3, then the tribes will merge into one. One mole will be told that they are not the mole anymore, and is a regular player. The challenges will be to win money for the rest of the game until the final 3. That's when they take the quiz and stuff and find out who the mole is.

Could you try to explain the rules a little better please. But so far I am in.........

Da King of Donkeyz
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy30
    I've been planning this game for a little bit. i need anywhere between 10 to 16 people to sign up. Then I will divide you guys into two tribes, with two moles, one on each tribe. The tribes will compete each week for immunity with the mole of the tribe trying to make his tribe lose, and the other one to win. The tribe that loses immunity will go take the quiz which they will have to answer 5 questions about the mole. The one that scores the lowest goes home. Then once a tribe gets down to 3, then the tribes will merge into one. One mole will be told that they are not the mole anymore, and is a regular player. The challenges will be to win money for the rest of the game until the final 3. That's when they take the quiz and stuff and find out who the mole is.

Hey Coolguy, Do you go to the gamefaqs board because this looks similar to a game of mine. Its okay if you use it, I was just wondering . Anyways I'll join.

Never been there. This is an idea I thought of, and I guess other people have too. AIW, what do you not get?

Overall its just a little confusing-could you please just explain it better.

Alright, you've got Survivor. Make one member of each tribe a mole. Instead of doing missions for money, you do Immunity Challenges. Each Mole's job is to sabotage these challenges, so that their tribe loses and has to take the quiz. Whoever gets the lowest on the quiz, is eliminated. Once, either tribe gets down to 3 players, the tribes merge and one of the two tribes' moles is made a regular player, so that we have one tribe and one mole. At that point, it becomes like the regular mole, where you're playing for "money" and the mole is trying to sabotage your missions.

okay, you know how on survivor there is two tribes? There will be two tribe in this game too. But on each tribe there will be one mole. That is two moles. Every few days, there will be a immunity challenge. The mole that's on your tribe will try to sabotage by making your tribe lose. The losing tribe will then have to answer 5 questions about the idenity of the mole. The one that scores the lowest gets exuected, and sent home. Once one tribe gets down to 3 players, the tribes merge. I will choose one of the moles to become a player, and the other one to stay as the mole. Then you guess will have challenges called money challenges in which you comptete, you earn money. Does this clear it up?

you wanna join colby?

I belive that is quite unfair because when the tribes merge one tribe starts from stratch while the other may already know the mole. Cabt we please clear this up.

I guess I'll join, why not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast