+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: A mole among us

coolguy
    Calm down Colby. Here is the next challenge

"Show but don't tell" This game should be easy. I will need one guesser and three favorites from each tribe. I know, corny names but i couldn't think of anything better The three favorites will send me there favorite show. Then i will post all six favorite shows, and the guesser will have to guess which ones are in there tribe but don't have to show whose it is. So I randomly drawed(for you Colby) and the guessers are Damon and Bored. So favorites, send me your favorite shows and guessers get ready!

colby_d
    Maybe I'm missing something, but wouldn't the people sending in their favorites just be able to tell the guessers which one is their's? . . .

coolguy
    Sorry I will change it to you the guessers will have to guess the other tribes favorite shows

colby_d
    I don't mean to be picky, but the favorite people could still tell their guesser what shows they picked, and then the guesser would just pick the other ones . . .

coolguy
    lets just hope everybody uses the honor code and follows the rules. If people want to cheat, that's there fault and there problem. This is just a game, and if some people don't relize that, they should leave. |Hopefully, everybody will want to play the game for the fun of it

Ok, I'm sending my favorite in!
    I'M BAAAAAAAAACK.

I sent mine in

coolguy
    i still need 3 more!

coolguy
    only 2 more

Sent mine...
    I'M BAAAAAAAAACK.

+ Reply to Thread