+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 1409 FirstFirst ... 296970717273747576777879808182838485868788891291795791079 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 14088
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: I Prefer..

  1. #781
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Eww. That automatically takes chocolate out of the running.

    I'll prefer a pineapple with stoli. When does the bar open here?
    I prefer dropping Jalapenos into it, letting it steep in the freezer for like a month and then downing it with coffee. Wired, hot and cold. Something for everyone.

    I prefer to talk about food than about deep things.

  2. #782
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I prefer dropping Jalapenos into it, letting it steep in the freezer for like a month and then downing it with coffee. Wired, hot and cold. Something for everyone.

    I prefer to talk about food than about deep things.
    Senrik, I feel obligated to post my opinion before I try your recipe. Call me crazy. I just don't know that I could do the Jalapenos in the vodka - you are talking vodka, right? And then downing it with coffee. However, I found, through many trials and few errors, that the best way to drink tequilla is straight shots chased by coffee. So, whatever works, I guess. And I too prefer to talk about food. Over just about everything.

    I prefer sitting in my comfy chair, typing away, chatting all day to doing any physical work at all. (However, I do take the stairs instead of the elevator. Oh wait, I live in a walk-up.)

  3. #783
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Senrik, I feel obligated to post my opinion before I try your recipe. Call me crazy. I just don't know that I could do the Jalapenos in the vodka - you are talking vodka, right? And then downing it with coffee. However, I found, through many trials and few errors, that the best way to drink tequilla is straight shots chased by coffee. So, whatever works, I guess. And I too prefer to talk about food. Over just about everything.

    I prefer sitting in my comfy chair, typing away, chatting all day to doing any physical work at all. (However, I do take the stairs instead of the elevator. Oh wait, I live in a walk-up.)
    I like physical work. keeps my mind free.

    I prefer confusing people to revealing myself

  4. #784
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    9,258
    revealing myself
    I prefer reading a good book to talking nonsense
    "Dogs teach us a lot of things, but none more important than to love unconditionally." ~ Unknown

  5. #785
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    revealing myself
    I prefer reading a good book to talking nonsense
    I love talking nonsense. and its so hard to find a good book nowdays..

    I prefer thinking about the present to worrying over the past.

  6. #786
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    Present

    I prefer mugs to teacups

  7. #787
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Present

    I prefer mugs to teacups
    depends on what I'm drinking..... but generally mugs.

    I prefer raw to cooked.

  8. #788
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    9,258
    depends what food it is..usually, cooked.
    I prefer Colgate to Crest
    "Dogs teach us a lot of things, but none more important than to love unconditionally." ~ Unknown

  9. #789
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    depends what food it is..usually, cooked.
    I prefer Colgate to Crest
    Fruit is food, right?

    I prefer Tom's to either. (don't like the idea of brushing my teeth with sand/silica)

    I prefer a hot shower to a cold swim.

  10. #790
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    9,258
    hot shower
    i prefer a shower to a bath
    "Dogs teach us a lot of things, but none more important than to love unconditionally." ~ Unknown

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.