+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 1399 FirstFirst ... 276768697071727374757677787980818283848586871271775771077 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I Prefer..

[QUOTE=angelic_one2002]
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    a quiet night with friends can BE a party..... its important to stay open-minded.

Nothing "closed-minded" about that choice......A quiet night with friends....OR....partying. Two different things. (Can you differentiate?)
    of course I can, silly. But then again, you don't know my friends....
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    of course I can, silly. But then again, you don't know my friends....
    Of course I don't, and that's your business. Wasn't the kind of friends I was talking about...
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    Of course I don't, and that's your business. Wasn't the kind of friends I was talking about...
    I prefer both depending on mood, and for sticking up for yourself!

I prefer New England clam chowder to Manhattan Clam Chowder

new england ...natch

I love it ....ooops
    tpam.....damn
    tpbm.........christ!
    peanuts or cracke........ jesus

oh yeah! i prefer coffee to espresso

New England for me, too
    I prefer cinnamon flavor to mint

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I like the smell of cinnamon but mint flavor

I prefer fresh mint to dried

fresh mint
    I prefer white cake to chocolate cake

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Cukes for me!

I prefer bling bling rap to the hardcore stuff
    I prefer plain old bling bling (not the music, just the bling) - esp if I don't have to pay for it!!

rock to country

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    A lot has been said since I went to bed (seems like 2 hours ago). So I'm going to throw brevity out the window for a minute.

Let's begin:

I prefer: loud music (Kid Rock, baby, Kid Rock - now he's a hottie!)
    quiet people (esp. children, unless they are playing loud rock, then I'm down with that)
    I like the bling bling (as I said before), but you can keep the rap.
    I prefer Italian food. To almost anything, actually.
    Somebody please explain the difference between humor with seriousness to seriousness with humor. Please give an example.
    I prefer red, red roses
    Fun and games, always, that's what this is all about, right?
    I prefer a dishwasher. It's either that or throw away the old dishes and replace them. And that gets expensive. Unless you live alone (like I do - then you just eat over the sink like a guy and dont tell anyone about it. Ooops!)
    I prefer corn on the cob.
    Who doesn't prefer interesting to boring? You just have to know the difference between company and friends. If you have any.
    I can't say whether I prefer quiet nights or partying. Depends on which day of the week, I suppose. And being a woman, I have the prerogative to choose which nights those are. My friends are open-minded, and we agree on which way we will spend our nights.
    I prefer sunbathing on the beach during the day. Take South Beach for example, if you've got the body, bikini it during the day and dress it up at night. "Quiet walks on the beach" is an old cliche men use to get women to . . . whatever it is they want us to do.
    I prefer keeping an open mind. And so do my friends.

Will somebody please explain this chocolate martini to me? I've got to get my lips around one.

I prefer staying up late and sleeping in to going to bed early and getting up early. Probably why I don't have a job.

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    A lot has been said since I went to bed (seems like 2 hours ago). So I'm going to throw brevity out the window for a minute.

Let's begin:

I prefer: loud music (Kid Rock, baby, Kid Rock - now he's a hottie!)
    quiet people (esp. children, unless they are playing loud rock, then I'm down with that)
    I like the bling bling (as I said before), but you can keep the rap.
    I prefer Italian food. To almost anything, actually.
    Somebody please explain the difference between humor with seriousness to seriousness with humor. Please give an example.
    I prefer red, red roses
    Fun and games, always, that's what this is all about, right?
    I prefer a dishwasher. It's either that or throw away the old dishes and replace them. And that gets expensive. Unless you live alone (like I do - then you just eat over the sink like a guy and dont tell anyone about it. Ooops!)
    I prefer corn on the cob.
    Who doesn't prefer interesting to boring? You just have to know the difference between company and friends. If you have any.
    I can't say whether I prefer quiet nights or partying. Depends on which day of the week, I suppose. And being a woman, I have the prerogative to choose which nights those are. My friends are open-minded, and we agree on which way we will spend our nights.
    I prefer sunbathing on the beach during the day. Take South Beach for example, if you've got the body, bikini it during the day and dress it up at night. "Quiet walks on the beach" is an old cliche men use to get women to . . . whatever it is they want us to do.
    I prefer keeping an open mind. And so do my friends.

Will somebody please explain this chocolate martini to me? I've got to get my lips around one.

I prefer staying up late and sleeping in to going to bed early and getting up early. Probably why I don't have a job.
    LOL I agree
    I prefer not to figure things out on long posts, rather than being bored by short ones.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread