+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I Prefer..

  1. #1731
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    I prefer perfume to no perfume
    I prefer no perfume.

    I prefer the scent of soap to the smell of some funky fashion victim.

  2. #1732
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,897
    Me too. And you brought back the eye avatar! Yay!

    I prefer the "sit and reach" test to the sit up test in PE class.

  3. #1733
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Me too. And you brought back the eye avatar! Yay!

    I prefer the "sit and reach" test to the sit up test in PE class.
    bah situps are bad for the back


    I agree

    I prefer strong personal committment to people that do things because they have to.

  4. #1734
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,897
    Commitment is always good.

    I prefer putting all of your passion into one project to starting many and not completing one.

  5. #1735
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Commitment is always good.

    I prefer putting all of your passion into one project to starting many and not completing one.
    I agree.
    I prefer not putting all your ideas into one project to throwing it all in there and having it be a mess.

  6. #1736
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I agree.
    I prefer not putting all your ideas into one project to throwing it all in there and having it be a mess.
    I have to disagree. Commitment isn't always good.

    I prefer to remain free and on my own to being committed to one idea or one person.

  7. #1737
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I have to disagree. Commitment isn't always good.

    I prefer to remain free and on my own to being committed to one idea or one person.
    well, since I didn't talk about committment there is nothing to disagree with.

    I think there is some area of grey betwen the two choices. and niether choice is really palatable to me.

    I prefer giving loved ones space rather than be clingy and obsessive.

  8. #1738
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    well, since I didn't talk about committment there is nothing to disagree with.

    I think there is some area of grey betwen the two choices. and niether choice is really palatable to me.

    I prefer giving loved ones space rather than be clingy and obsessive.
    I also prefer that. Space is necessary for humans.

    I prefer taking a half hour to be alone to come down from the day, after work. If I remember correctly.

  9. #1739
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I also prefer that. Space is necessary for humans.

    I prefer taking a half hour to be alone to come down from the day, after work. If I remember correctly.
    I'm lucky. I have it built into my schedule.... (my ferry ride home). can't beat it for destressifying.

    I prefer hot showers (with or without company) to cold showers

  10. #1740
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I'm lucky. I have it built into my schedule.... (my ferry ride home). can't beat it for destressifying.

    I prefer hot showers (with or without company) to cold showers
    Yeah, I used to like the commute home (abt 45 minutes - just right).

    Give me a hot shower any day. And no one better even try to get in. I'm not all that hot when I'm nekked.

    Shower with company or bath with company?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.