+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I Prefer..

  1. #1681
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    I know that you are usually online during MY 11 PM.

    I do like asking questions...and I've just realized that this is the I Prefer thread...so back on topic.

    I prefer learning about the real historical events to reading about some modern-day spoof of the historical events.

  2. #1682
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I know that you are usually online during MY 11 PM.

    I do like asking questions...and I've just realized that this is the I Prefer thread...so back on topic.

    I prefer learning about the real historical events to reading about some modern-day spoof of the historical events.
    I agree.
    I prefer the sordid little details in history to the drek that people think is so risque on TV....

    Catherine the Great for example.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  3. #1683
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I agree.
    I prefer the sordid little details in history to the drek that people think is so risque on TV....

    Catherine the Great for example.
    you mean the Great as opposed to Zeta-Jones - who-thinks-she-is-the-great?

  4. #1684
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    you mean the Great as opposed to Zeta-Jones - who-thinks-she-is-the-great?
    I was referring to the tsarina.....
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  5. #1685
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    I really don't have a preference for the two Catherines, whether it be tsarina or Zeta-Jones.

    I prefer being a communist leader to being a dictator.

  6. #1686
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I really don't have a preference for the two Catherines, whether it be tsarina or Zeta-Jones.

    I prefer being a communist leader to being a dictator.
    I'm gonna be non-political and not answer the question.... (and you guys should thank me for that)

    I prefer typing while awake to typing while asleep.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  7. #1687
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I'm gonna be non-political and not answer the question.... (and you guys should thank me for that)

    I prefer typing while awake to typing while asleep.
    Definitely awake. I hate waking up at my keyboard and wondering how many subconscious posts I've made and where to find them. It's just trouble, I tell ya.

    I prefer people on the FORT who remain sharp rather than those who drift.

  8. #1688
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,635
    People who remain sharp..constant
    I prefer arts/crafts festivals to shopping for most anything
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  9. #1689
    foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    the runs in your stockings.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    387
    I'm confused...I like both!

    I prefer singing to dancing.
    I was in love with a difficult man.

  10. #1690
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Skin Child
    I'm confused...I like both!

    I prefer singing to dancing.
    I prefer dancing.... and even bore when its someone else doing the dancing, and well certain other circumstances.

    I prefer to react than to give up.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.