+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: I Prefer..

  1. #1501
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Cheesecake: but only Juniors.... or well, you know...

    Pop tarts (the semi edible kind) or toaster struedel?
    Blueberry Toaster Struedel.

    Cinnamon rolls or Orange rolls?

  2. #1502
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Blueberry Toaster Struedel.

    Cinnamon rolls or Orange rolls?
    cinnamon.... I once had an interview with a woman named Cinnamon... Very odd woman, actually.

    Scones or donuts?

  3. #1503
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    cinnamon.... I once had an interview with a woman named Cinnamon... Very odd woman, actually.

    Scones or donuts?
    Scones for breakfast, donuts for dinner.

    cake donuts or raised donuts?

  4. #1504
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,348
    cake donuts
    I prefer the new Bachelor 4 show (on tonight)..to Paradise Hotel
    "Dogs teach us a lot of things, but none more important than to love unconditionally." ~ Unknown

  5. #1505
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    46
    Posts
    807
    ok I'll agree.

    I prefer Rachel w/ Ross rather than Joey

  6. #1506
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    ok I'll agree.

    I prefer Rachel w/ Ross rather than Joey
    Rachel with Ross - she's already sleazy enough w/o adding another notch on her bedpost.

    I prefer sleeping half the day away to getting up at the buttcrack of 8 am because I smell smoke.

  7. #1507
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    46
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Rachel with Ross - she's already sleazy enough w/o adding another notch on her bedpost.

    I prefer sleeping half the day away to getting up at the buttcrack of 8 am because I smell smoke.


    sleeping def..

    I prefer not waking at all to working nasty hours

  8. #1508
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    46
    Posts
    807
    what color do you think Michael Jackson will turn next?

  9. #1509
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    what color do you think Michael Jackson will turn next?
    I prefer gangrene to Turkey turd tan

  10. #1510
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    46
    Posts
    807
    gang green

    i prefer toaster strudel to pop tarts

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.