+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I Prefer..

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I actually prefer blondes

I prefer Pam to Carmen
    I'm gonna disagree with you maam, Pam An is ok, but I am not flying her anytime soon

I prefer babewatch girls to Miss America pagents.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Is there a difference?

I prefer watching football on tv to baseball.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    Is there a difference?

I prefer watching football on tv to baseball.
    as a matter of fact, there is.... Miss America Contestants have a Talent competition, where Babewatch girls, their appearance IS their talent.

I agree.

I prefer silly questions to ones that require thought.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

thought
    I prefer my toast pretty brown to real light barely toasted toast
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

lightly toasted

I prefer working through lunch and leaving early to taking a long lunch.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    lightly toasted

I prefer working through lunch and leaving early to taking a long lunch.
    I agree.

I prefer working 8 hours straight to 9 hours with a one hour lunch break.

9 hours with a lunch break
    I prefer Harrison Ford to Sylvester Stallone
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    9 hours with a lunch break
    I prefer Harrison Ford to Sylvester Stallone
    Defintely Harrison Ford.

And as an aside: Re Pam An - I have nothing against her (besides the fact that she stole my boyfriend from me, hah hah), but she has practically become a characature (sp?) of herself. She's worse than a barbie doll, and that makes me sad for her. She must be really insecure. And the whole Hep C thing is sad too. I mean, yeah, she has slept with way too many raunchy sickos, but her babies don't deserve that. It's just sad, really.

Dave Grohl or Dave Navaro?

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Defintely Harrison Ford.

And as an aside: Re Pam An - I have nothing against her (besides the fact that she stole my boyfriend from me, hah hah), but she has practically become a characature (sp?) of herself. She's worse than a barbie doll, and that makes me sad for her. She must be really insecure. And the whole Hep C thing is sad too. I mean, yeah, she has slept with way too many raunchy sickos, but her babies don't deserve that. It's just sad, really.

Dave Grohl or Dave Navaro?
    Navaro

I'm a really big fan of Pam An, not because she's smokin' but because of her bubbly, candid, down-to-earth personality. She doesn't seem as high-maintenance as many of these hollywood mega-divas. I think she's sweet. You're absolutely right J, she doesn't deserve Hep C, and her children certainly don't. But it seems like she's getting along just fine

As far her breasts are concerned... it's what makes her career what it is. I don't think they are attractive, but if she's happier with herself, who am I to judge?

Stevie Wonder or Smokey Robinson?

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Navaro

I'm a really big fan of Pam An, not because she's smokin' but because of her bubbly, candid, down-to-earth personality. She doesn't seem as high-maintenance as many of these hollywood mega-divas. I think she's sweet. You're absolutely right J, she doesn't deserve Hep C, and her children certainly don't. But it seems like she's getting along just fine

As far her breasts are concerned... it's what makes her career what it is. I don't think they are attractive, but if she's happier with herself, who am I to judge?

Stevie Wonder or Smokey Robinson?
    Stevie. what can one say about child prodigies.... and I have nothing against Pam An, per se, but nothing TOWARD her either.

Stevie Wonder or Stevie Winwood?

+ Reply to Thread